Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    It was a great remix album. It was awesome to see how different people reinterpreted the songs. A lot has come in the 10 years since it's release. It's a lot easier for anyone to make a remix now.
    Additionally, it's awesome to see how all the tracks fit together to create a cohesive album. It's as much of a sonic experience as "A Thousand Suns" is.
    Last edited by minuteforce; 07-30-2012 at 02:06 PM.

What if I never even see you 'cause we're both on a stage?

I love this album so much. Out of all the albums in my possession, this is my favorite.
    Three X / We test the best / Reflect cause you're about to go see depth / And the killer gonna be Tech /
    He next / All the people never gonna re-elect / Such a reject / When I spit vital / With this title / You sit idle / Like Seacrest / We over it

It's Like I'm Paranoid... T-Issa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMarques View Post
    Happy birthday, Reanimation. Amazing record! Krwlng has to be my favorite song off of it.
    Yeah, Krwlng and Opening are the best
    I like their similarity
    Last edited by T-Issa; 07-30-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Banned
    Happy birthday!

BTW, HT is the best selling album of the millenium .

Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. minuteforce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Issa View Post
    Yeah, Krwlng and Opening are the best
    I like their similarity
    The band should really make use of that beautiful violin-and-cello texture again someday

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post

Side notes:
    Joe also directed videos for all other songs on the album and they were featured on an MTV2 special
    Time for a better rip than the VHS one circulating around?

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Hybrid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minuteforce View Post
    Additionally, it's awesome to see how all the tracks fit together to create a cohesive album. It's as much of a sonic experience as "A Thousand Suns" is.
    This!

Take it how you take it, I'm the opposite of vacancy

Quote Originally Posted by minuteforce View Post
    Wow, are they really going that hard with the penny-pinching?
    You're asking if a record label would go to such measures to save money.

Wow, 10 years! I feel old... Reanimation was the first album that I bought (I had HT, but only on my computer). those were the days

My favorite LP album. I m looking foward to listen to a remix like one of those in Reanimation.

>.<
    I don't listen to the album much anymore, but it still a very good album. I love all the tracks, my favorite is by far Krwlng with Aaron Lewis. Mike did a great job there, and Chester and Aaron nailed it. I think this album was way before it's time, and even now, it sounds futuristic. It's what I think music will sound like in the future.

Wow 10 years. Hard to believe, really. I woulda been 8 when it came out, and I remember buying it about a week after I bought Meteora in '03. (first two things I ever spent allowance money on and damn was it worth it). Reanimation is a classic. The remixes, for the most part are just as good as the orginals, some maybe even better. I can say that the In the End remix is a bit of a let down, but songs like KRWLNG and P5HNG Me Aw*y are EPIC.

Gonna go crank this up now guys. Nice touch by the admins for commemorating the anniversary!

This goes out to everybody still hatin' Bennington_Hahn's Avatar
    Wow, its hard to believe its already that old now. Although I didn't listen to it in 2002, I heard it 2 years later with most of LP's other stuff. and from the first time i heard it, it gave such a lasting impression. I still am greatly fond of it too this day and is one of the best remix albums I've ever heard. and some of the tracks indeed surpass the originals.

Formerly known as 1996_LP

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    reanimation? i love love love it

Remixes that were improvements upon the originals: P5hng Me A*wy, My>Dsmbr, By_Myslf, Krwling, 1stp Klosr

Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Remixes that were improvements upon the originals: P5hng Me A*wy, My>Dsmbr, By_Myslf, Krwling, 1stp Klosr
    Yup, pretty much this.

My perversion power is accumulating babie boi's Avatar
    I loved this album when it came out. A lot of it doesn't hold up very well for me now, unfortunately.

all hail the sassy pug-ape Decay's Avatar
    This is in my opinion one of their best, if not the best, album they've ever released. Like Minute said before me, it's so cohesive it that becomes as much of a sonic experience as "A Thousand Suns" is. The sound is also very awesome!

I simply love it!
    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/D3cay_

Thanks for choosing me as runner up for LPA's MMU (May 2012, June 2013 and November 2013): The Raid Mashup: Lawless (Video)
    Skin To Bone Remix: Rust
    Where'd You Go Remix: Come Back

My Soundcloud profile: http://soundcloud.com/d3cay

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Liz: And stiff dicks

Quote Originally Posted by deftonesfan867 View Post
    I'm surprised there wasn't a jab at ATS in the review some where, or at least in his comment.
    You moron, I've given ATS a top rating.
    My (slightly) critical Living Things review => http://spydistrict.com/2012/06/livin...y-linkin-park/

Hardcore fans, stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Night of Neptune View Post
    I will never understand such overwhelming love over Reanimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Eh, I don't think any remixes are better than the originals except maybe By_Myslf. P5hng Me A*wy comes close, and is the best song on Reanimation for me, but the original songs are just too epic.
    Last edited by Blake; 07-30-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    August 31st- Ed Sheeran (Jobbing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ)
    September 5th- Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan+Shay, and Neal McCoy (Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    October 13th- Empire! Empire!, Free Throw, Cave Sounds and Glencove. (The Underground, Mesa, AZ)
    November 26th- Modern Baseball, Knuckle Puck, Crying, Somos, Sundressed (Club Red, Mesa, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

Thread Information