LPU Exclusive Presale for Fort Minor Concert in Los Angeles at the Exchange on 6/29

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Jun 22, 2015.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/062215-152445_CIHT2YTUEAEMHxP.png-large.png[/thumb]​

The Linkin Park Underground has just announced an exclusive LPU Pre-Sale for an upcoming Fort Minor concert on June 29th in Los Angeles, California at The Exchange. Pre-Sale starts today June 22nd at 10 AM PST and will end tomorrow June 23rd at 10 PM PST. LPU members must attain an unique code on the LPU Dashboard to purchase these tickets. To purchase tickets, go HERE. Pubic sale of the concert will begin this upcoming Friday, June 26th at 10 AM PST on Ticketmaster. The concert is 21+ and is being labelled as a one man show. Does this mean Mike Shinoda will be performing alone without his features such as Styles of Beyond for his songs from The Rising Tied and new song Welcome? Little is known about what songs will be performed at this upcoming concert. However, Mike Shinoda has announced on Periscope that no large tour will occur for Fort Minor so make sure to get these tickets if you are looking to see Fort Minor live!

Not a part of the LPU? Join today at LPUnderground.com to gain access to the Pre-Sale!

Source: LP Underground via Michele | Periscope via Kevin

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Anyone here try to got some tickets?

murphyLP

murphyLP The blood of innocence burning in the skies

One man show...

I´m interest to see what he will play as solo...since some songs like Believe Me and Remember the Name... and others have features.

iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

fuck, I'd go but I'm out of town that week.