The Amazing Spider-Man!

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Jesse, Feb 16, 2012.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

So, lots of buzz going on about this movie lately. In my opinion it looks great and I have no complaints about the costume. In the comics, Peter had a lot of different ones and the one in this movie greatly resemble his costume in Ultimate Spider-Man and it appears that there are hints that his parents back story will be very similar to Ultimate Spider-Man also.
    Even with all of that, you know what I'm most excited about? His snarky smart ass attitude!

Here's two trailers, I think that the international one best suits me because it shows more Spider-Man character. Classic Steve Ditko Lizard blended with Ultimate's alternative story style. I love it.

[video=youtube;vx8JDvT-8IU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx8JDvT-8IU[/video]

Here is the slightly longer U.S trailer

[video=youtube;atCfTRMyjGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCfTRMyjGU[/video]

----------------------------
    Also on another note, there is a viral going on for the film and it is appearing to be very interesting.
    Lots of cool things going on, where you can follow The Mark of the Spider-Man

If you want to follow it here are some links to help you catch up.

Mark of the Spider-Man - Fan Tumblr: A journal keeping track of all the events that have been going down.
    Unforum - Fan ARG group discussion and community: Want help, friends, discovery? Follow what goes on here and engage in helping your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man
    Super Hero Hype's Thread: Same deal!

and the official site www.MarkoftheSpider-Man.com - It's really updated according to what the participants find out and take part in. And www.twitter.com/markofspider-man

So, web fans, if you're in the right area's then that should hopefully keep you busy for a while. (unfortunately, I can only follow so far. :/ )

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

[​IMG]

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Looks cool, love Emma stone

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

People can say what they want to about it, I think this is going to be WAY better than the original trilogy.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I think the actors are gonna blow the originals out of the water. I am gonna miss the guy who played the newspaper owner though. He was funny as shit

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

epic trailer love the part when his like " if you want to be a car thief least look like one", it will be cool with new villains as well

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I've been excited for this ever since the project was announced. I was kind of getting tired of Raimi's films. But after watching the trailers for this new one I've realized that its still way too early for another Spider-Man film. Everything looks pretty well but in the back of my head I feel like I've already seen most of this stuff.

iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

Trailer looks good, hopefully they didn't spoil all good parts. I'm excited, I mean shit I went as Peter Parker for Halloween this past year. I had a Spider-man costume underneath a button up shirt that I left unbuttoned, combed my hair down, and had my SLR film camera hanging on my neck.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I am also excited about the movie. It's nice to see the Lizard as a villian on the big screen. Hopefully they can learn from Raimi's mistake and focus on one villian per movie.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Would've been better if Donald Glover was Spidey.

Jesse

Maybe he can play an adult Miles Morales?

P.S. I like Ultimate Spider-Man much more than The Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099.

Blashphemy...! I know it, but I don't fucking care. haha

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

FYP

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Thank god for color correction. Suit still looks a little wonky, but the silhouette and colors come off great post-production. As expected, the story shan't disappoint.

The sequel should be amazing (no pun intended) seeing as a particularly significant character should meet his/her demise, and most likely will follow closely to how the original comics illustrated the event.

Also. Still waiting on that perfect tense-as-fuck rendition of the Venom arc on the big-screen. COME ON SONY!

Jesse

If you've been following The Mark of the Spider-Man (movie viral) you'd notice that a clip from the movie was released.

For those that have not wanted to help Spider-Man out (these people exist, unfortunately!) , here's the clip. :p

[video=youtube;CxCl_vUOHoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CxCl_vUOHoA[/video]