Stuttgart, Germany Show Tonight!

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Linkin Park will be playing their second show of the European leg of the World Tour tonight in Stuttgart, Germany. This follows the show from two days ago that took place in Berlin.

Berlin saw Linkin Park play an identical setlist to Brazil at the SWU Festival, which closed with Bleed It Out. The band are still yet to play Robot Boy, Blackout & Burning In The Skies from A Thousand Suns, will the band begin rotating setlists and begin to include them tonight or in the near future? How about some old favourites from Hybrid Theory & Meteora, what do you want to see them play?

Who's headed to Stuttgart? What do you guys want to see from the show, following Berlin and who's excited? Let us know on the forums!

VorteXLP

VorteXLP Cheetas strapped to space rockets.

I'm heading to Dortmund :)

Alexrednex

Alexrednex Well-Known Member

Burning in the skies, mostly because i would like to see brad do the solo live, and its an amazing song.

I really hope the rest of the set list keeps the way it is

Jack Gran

Jack Gran Member

IDK

They haven't changed the set list thus far, so I don't think they'll change it tonight.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
    LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

i've seen some videos of their performance in berlin......
    Is that their new stage design ??
    The lightings are amazing !!! The screen behind them, gives their performance a whole new feeling !!! If that's how their live performances are gonna look like, they are gonna give MUSE competition for the "biggest band in the world" title !!
    One thing LP always lacked live, was the on stage effects, like the lightings n display effects even though they were top notch in sounding as perfect as the albums !!

murphyLP

murphyLP The blood of innocence burning in the skies

Today they will change the setlist.

I bet on this!!!

Burning in the Skies for sure :headbang:

LinkinParkForever275

LinkinParkForever275 Linkin Park is my religion!

I'm heading to Dortmund,Cologne and Hamburg :) I am so freakin excited :)

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

LPL confirmed it's the same as Berlin. Sucks for the people going to multiple shows :lol:

thomas003

thomas003 Well-Known Member

I also want to gooo! :( Sunday I'm going to sit 8 hours on a bus to Dortmund for watching a footballgame but I can't get to LP... They never come to Belgium!

cstebila

cstebila an emerging paradigm

Yeah they really should do some sort of rotation, perhaps that will happen on the U.S. tour...

Jake

Jake Give me reason

How did this go? Anyone?

Derbyster

Derbyster Banned

Got back from my Berlin+Stuttgart live combo.
    first off ...jesus christ, someone needs to upload a better crawling video...
    basically to cut the story short. Chester came in front of me ( while my hands up in the air towards Chester at all times obviously), looked down at me and then we had straight eye contact with each other for 5-6 seconds. Then i showed him to come down to crowd/me with my hands (hard to describe, waved basically). He thinked for 2 secs and then moved to the place where he could come down from the stage and then he didn't go to the ppl near to that place, but comes straight to me and leanes himself and microphone to me and I got to sing for 1 min straight with Chester while holding his back and got to touch every part i wanted:D.

found a video about it, 1:54 you can see my hands showing him to come down:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQBoe1_KnFE
    I also got a guitar pick later on from mike and front row in the middle at both shows in berlin and stuttgart=i am on cloud nine atm:D

Didn't care one bit that the setlist was the same during both shows. Berlin had better crowd, but the crawling experience made me like stuttgart better obv:). Huge luck and determination to get to front row obviously. Didn't like the interludes THAT much. Thought they lasted too long as if joe put one sentence on repeat for 2 minutes or smt. Beginning was kickass (first 5-6 songs or so), encore ought to have been better( need to switch BIO with OSC and then its perfect). I have so much to talk about, but basically yeah Crawling@ stuttgart was life highlighting moment for me:D.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Have you seen this? great quality but too far away from you I think
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zi4YMCZAbY

Derbyster

Derbyster Banned

well just as he was zooming chester in the crowd, he suddenly starts to film mike instead and you can't see my inviting hand waves before that either

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.