LPA Presents: The Rosewood Fall Stereo Left/Right Tracklist and Song Meanings

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Black Pleather Beanbag

Black Pleather Beanbag Member

Thanks to all those involved in getting those missing tracks!:D

Ashwhisker

Ashwhisker Member

You're welcome. :p

Energy

Energy Active Member

Wow I haven't been here in a long time. Was just doing some server maintence and lpfuse picks up the LPA rss feed. I spoke to Jim a while back to try and complete my Rosewood Fall discography. i didn't realise you guys were after stereo as I would have happily given copies. The band sent me quite a few discs and I think I have 3 demonstrate EPs (one of them all signed) :) good few months ago I threw a copy of stereo L + R to hahninator...

I think theres a few tracks that I've not heard (at least in the track names) of that you've uploaded which is awesome, although I'm not sure you've got the complete set yet either. At least not for completists... anyone come across the radio edit of NYC Blackout, a few members of the band have promised to send it to me but time constraints on their side and on mine has meant I've never got it... :( Also there were a few demo ep's with transitions and stuff between them. Still downloading your tracks to see if they're in there but I remember one that had the sound of a train between tracks.

So happy that there are more TRF fans out there ^_^
    Will check to see if I have any tracks that are missing from the list... :) and send them on!

---------- UPDATE

Checking through your full discography there are a few gaps. I'll see what i can find on my harddrive to help make your discography 'fuller' once I'm home and out of the wonderful uk snow. I've got at least a few tracks that you've not got availble and a few clues to other tracks that are about. So if people are interested :D

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    Energy

Energy Active Member

Right i've got home and can now browse my own TRF stuff...

Ok first off the tracklists for both Stereo: left and right are different from what I recieved when I got the albums in the case of Right you are missing tracks compared to my version.

For Left you're very close, the only difference is that A Beginning to an End is acoustic on Left. On Right there is no version of this track.

For Right...
    - Track 2 should be Come On And Rise
    - Track 3 should be Pictures of Faultlines (2 & 3 wrong way round)
    - Track 11 is Bridges Under Water (Demo) not A B T N E (acoustic)
    - Track 12 is Below Your Window (new)
    - Track 13 If Your Friend Was Drowning (you would help them, right?)
    - Track 14 Last Dance (No Keys)
    - Track 15 Pretty Little Picture
    - Track 16 Again (acoustic) KJEE
    - Track 17 Coming Up Drum and Bass (snippet)
    - Track 18 Driving Salinas (First Ever Practive version)
    - Track 19 Gage Park

Unlike left which got a printed out description of the tracks, the Right descriptions were just placed online for people to see with the file name 'ericsmom'. The band said this about the last three tracks:
    I know, I know - it's done in a different style from the rest of the description, which leads me to believe this was a last minute adition to the album. So I'm guessing you've actually got the tracklist for Right (demo).

As for tracks that I have that you haven't uploaded I've only discovered a few (apart from the ones already) mentioned.
    Gage Park was uploaded on the very original TRF website, before they were known by Linkin Park fans. This was a geocities site (or something similar) that actually turned off each time someone downloaded a track. As well as Gage Park there was another track called Out Out. It's similarly early to Gage Park and is similarly flawed.

Their next site had 3 tracks up (there is a bit of a story there but I'll explain another time) which were Bitter Pill, Driving Salainas and Again. Driving is the same as the version on stereo, but Again and Bitter Pill were remastered when they appeared on Demonstrate (Bitter Pill had extra guitars in, can't remember the difference with Again). I have these tracks on CD.

I'll try and upload some tracks at a later point and work a way of uploading the 'Left' song descriptions. As for some final two nuggets of TRF info, an old friend who ran a fansite for TRF got way more demos than I did, but she gave me the tracklisting of the demo discs she got. She played a few of these down the phone to me. They sounded awesome then, and I remember clearly one demo had transitions involving a subway train or something similar. Unfortunatly I lost contact with her since then, but here are the tracklists:
    I can't find my copy of Right but here's my pic of Left will scan in once I can find right:
    [​IMG]

Now for the two tracks that I'm hunting down.

1. NYC Blackout Radio Edit - nothing too special, just shorter version of the band's best track.

2. Little One / Little One Big Gun - The band played this track live and it was also recorded. It may even be a track that got renamed. All I know is this:
    you guys want to email Jim about this? Or want me to drop him an email?

Anyway that's it for now....

picklefritze

picklefritze New Member

I have been looking for these tracks for a long time now. I bought the Stereo Left/Right awhile ago along with demonstrate (was kinda funny the stereo left/right cds were just on a cd-r :p) but after moving I somehow lost those cd's except for demonstrate. I recently found that cd and remembered how awesome TRF are/were. I have been trying to scour the interwebz for these albums or even just SOME songs, fully willing to pay but i can't find them anywhere, in fact a google search brings up this site and the page linked to the OP. My issue here is that the link brings me to the page that will supposedly let me download the tracks, and when i log in I get an error message that makes no sense to me:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/lpamedia/public_html/trf/index.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lpamedia/public_html/trf/index.php:12) in /home/lpamedia/public_html/trf/index.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lpamedia/public_html/trf/index.php:12) in /home/lpamedia/public_html/trf/index.php on line 21

I would love to have this music once more, and hope someone will help me with this. Thanks in advance!

sid392

sid392 New Member

I'm actually having the same exact error message. Could anyone help? I love the song "Again" off the Demonstrate EP and can't find it anywhere.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

We'll look into it, guys.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

sid392

sid392 New Member

Oh man, you guys rock. Thank you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.