Yo Momma Jokes Thread.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by elie, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    elie

elie Well-Known Member

Let's step out of the real world, and enjoy a little laughter. No racist jokes, just yo momma jokes. If they get nasty...well...just don't let them get nasty. Let's keep them tasteful, yet hilarious. I doubt you can get racist with these jokes, but DO NOT do that, because I don't want this thread closed. Enough with the rules jibber-jabber, let's get dissing the mothers!

Here are a couple:

Yo mama's so stupid, when she took you to the airport and a sign said "Airport Left," she turned around and went home.
    Yo mama's so stupid, she put a ruler on her pillow to see how long she slept.
    Yo mama's so stupid, she thought a quarterback was a refund.
    Yo mama's so stupid, I said give me a quarterback and she gave me Dan Marino.
    Yo mama's so stupid, she was locked in a grocery store and starved to death

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

...Let us just hope none of the members will get offended in anyway with these jokes :).

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

That was in a commercial.. :rolleyes:

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

As long as they're not aimed at a certain person, they're ok, right?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

As long as they're not aimed at a certain person, they're ok, right? [/b][/quote]
    Of course, but then again, sometimes you can do things and not realize they've offended someone esle, so I suggest posting ones you know won't really offend anyone.

Even the insultings of obesesity (sp?)/intellegence can be insulting, so I'm just saying.. be careful.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Of course, but then again, sometimes you can do things and not realize they've offended someone esle, so I suggest posting ones you know won't really offend anyone.

Even the insultings of obesesity (sp?)/intellegence can be insulting, so I'm just saying.. be careful. [/b][/quote]
    That is true. Someone could be offended by obesity. If anyone becomes offended in anyway by these jokes please PM a member of staff and they will close the thread. And don't worry, we wont "tell on you." :)

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Oh boy, forget it. Just close this thread please. I'll just go create a blonde jokes thread. If anyone get's offended there, you can just take it out with me.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It can stay open. Some people are offended by things very easily, that's the thing. Even if it doesn't offend everyone, it may offend 1 person and we at LPA have to take that in consideration too.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

It can stay open. Some people are offended by things very easily, that's the thing. Even if it doesn't offend everyone, it may offend 1 person and we at LPA have to take that in consideration too. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I totally see where you guys are coming from. I personally don't want to see this thread open anymore, but it's up to you guys. I mean, if I wanted, I could put a link to EEFactor's Yo Momma Joke Archive, and be done with it, considering it's one of the largest archives of jokes on the web....but whatever you guys want.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Yeah, I totally see where you guys are coming from. I personally don't want to see this thread open anymore, but it's up to you guys. I mean, if I wanted, I could put a link to EEFactor's Yo Momma Joke Archive, and be done with it, considering it's one of the largest archives of jokes on the web....but whatever you guys want. [/b][/quote]
    It can stay open if you'd like it to. It's your thread.

But like I said, if anyone would become offended PM a staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.