Yasser Arafat in Coma?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Will, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/04/...alth/index.html

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I don't like Yasser Arafat at ALL so if he passes away them maybe someone else will start ruling my country better! ;)

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Can't you get, like... shot for saying that?

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I heard the news already. He's really sick. But about what Spiked said, Yasser Arafat is still a person...

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

I actually pity Arafat.Look at him.for the past two years he has been confined to almost a prison by the asshole Israeli govt.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Dude, if I was Israel's government, I'd be a bunch of asshole's too. Look at how much crap they've put up with over history, it's almost unreal. They're argueably the most persecuted people in the history of our world.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

The only assholes are the Palestinian terrorists supported by Arafat and his government that go into Israel and blow themselves up. The Jews are a very peaceful group of people, who, as far as I know, never started a war, wars were always started against them. The Jews are the few people left in the world who still follow their religion's teachings of peace. Now all the Israelis want to do is live peacefully in the tiny chunk of land that they have yet they can't do that because of the Palestinian terrorists.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

ANYWAY...

leukemia does not cause someone to go into a coma. and he is 75, and people that old have health problems, but they are just more concerned because he is a political leader type.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

*cough*peacefully*cough*
    I said I hate Yasser but I'm still Palestinian and we are definately NOT terrorists. Do you even know what Israeli soldiers do:
    shoot 7 year olds for no good reason, rape, make fun, steal and MUCH more you think that's peaceful?
    Have you even heard the other side of the story because I hear yours everyday on CNN:eek:ne Israeli killed "those arab terrorists. 40 Palestinians killed "self defense".
    We were here first why should we give our land to some immigrant from god knows where and let them push us into the ocean????????
    I don't think so. If you have a good reason please tell me I really want to know.Does not include Moses telling you to because:
    1)when he told you to you disobeyed him,
    2)I don't think he wants you to start killing thousands of people for a peace of land (if he does its a **** religion),
    3) we were kind enough to let you in but NO you wanted more so the british gave it to you but you still weren't satisfiyed and caused war.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

That's it! Let's hunt down British people! :rolleyes:

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Never said anything bad about them I like British people except if I'm not wrong you did the dividing that's all.Don't hate me hate the truth ;)

Link04

Link04 Ambient

I understand what you're saying about seeing both sides of the story, but like I said, in the history of our world, there's never been a more persecuted group of people than the Jewish.

And you were there first, really?

2) Aren't you being hypocritical? Haven't your people done the same thing to Israel? It's a two way street.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Well yeah we have done some pretty awful things too but they did some equally awful things or even worse too.

He was saying it's all ur fault u r terrorists ur assholes so I think he was EXTREMELY biased.

War sucks (understatement of the year) people do stupid things. I'm hoping someone better than Yasser will come but I have a feeling he is going to be worse. :angry:

And yes we were there first because Moses told the Jews to go to Palestine (that means we were ther first) but what I don't understand is why He told them to take our country??
    Must be the best that's why :p

Link04

Link04 Ambient

I understand.

Moses told the Jews to go to the land of Canaan. Are you a Canaanite?

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Canaan=Palestine
    pls look it up next time.
    Have you ever heard of a country called Canaan or the Canaanitians???

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Not true. Canaan was a large city of 260,000 inhabitants; it traded widely over the known world at that time. A flourishing civilization existed with many skilled craftsmen in metals, textiles, ceramics, and woodwork. It existed 1,000 years before David and Solomon but was destroyed by the Akkadians in around 1600 BC. These are the original Canaanites you talk about, who were indeed there before the Jews. Once they were wiped out, the term "Canaan" became tied to the land, and is now tied to the term "Palestine." However, unless you were a direct decsendant of this wiped out civilization, "you" weren't there first.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Yes Canaan is Palestine just an ancient term for it. IF it wasn't Palestine then why are (I'm going to stop saying "you" now) the Israelis opccupying Palestine because the only reason I've heard so far was "Moses told us to".

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

why dont they just divide the land in half and everyone will be happy. that might sound naive, but really, it is stupid to keep killing each other, and everyone needs a place to live, so we have to compromise, and that is the only way there is going to be peace in this world.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Well, unfortunately, it's not that simple. Both religious groups onced use Jerusalem as a holy city. Mohommad's Dome of the Rock is in Jerusalem, and the official church of Judaism, in the Bible, was built (and rebuilt) in Jerusalem, which was their capital city. Not to mention all the countless other events in history that took place their for both creeds. It's an ideal for them to coexist peacefully, but because they both see Jerusalem and other parts of the West Bank so prominant to their culture, they generally aren't willing to give it up.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

According to my government teacher, apparently, Arafat has demanded that he be buried in Jerusalem. Haha, like that's going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.