When Did You First Get Into Linkin Park?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Ent0303, Jan 13, 2003.

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

well, my Linkin odysee began in a middle of summer when I was on holiday with my friends & we went to sea, in a hotel I've ordered a tv, & in the evening I sam CRAWLING, I was really impressed, but i forgot the name of the band, when I came back home I saw PAPERCUT on MTV, & the next day I bought HT, voila_

lpfan1924

lpfan1924 Member

Well that is a very interesting question. The day I got into LP was when I was just searching through Limewire to find some music, I was just randomly downloading music. I heard In The End so I was wondering who it was. I kept on looking for other songs by LP and it just developed into me just wanting their cds. Weird but true story.

i first started to listen to linkin park when i heard 'one step closer' a week later i bought the cd and i have been listen to them ever since

Ninnut85

Ninnut85 Well-Known Member

i first liked LP when i first saw the OSC vid on MTV.
    I then downloaded some of their other stuff
    My mate bought HT, said it was really good so i went and bought it :chaz:

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

a friend introduced me to linkin park and limp bizkit. but I liked lp more than lb. then i watched vids and strating d/l songs. can't remember wat was da first song i heard from lp.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

i got into lp when they realesed crawling, which was i dont know how long ago, but thought they were really good, then they brought out in the end, and that made me buy the cd. so i say what, early last year?

~Leo~

~Leo~ Member

I have Linkin park with MTV seen with One step Closer, afterwards I bought the album HYBRID THEORY!

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Well I first heard "Crawling" on the radio, and i also saw the Video. So i decided to buy the Hybrid Theory CD. Now i'm just so glad that i got that cd.

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

I Heard One Step Closer On The Radio

em_rawkgrrl

em_rawkgrrl Well-Known Member

I saw the advert for Hybrid Theory on the TV a few times when it has OSC on it. I thought hey this is pretty kool but didnt go out and buy it or anything. Then I watched Crawling and it stuck in my head then I knew I had to get HT. Havent looked back since :D

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I heard One Step Closer on the radio. It was probably almost two years ago when i heard it, and from then on I knew that I had to get the CD which I did.

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

dont remember the exact time, but it was when i first heard one step closer

«DèNNè§è»

«DèNNè§è» Active Member

i started liking them like 2 1/2 years ago

dark_assassin

dark_assassin Well-Known Member

ummm this may sound lame..but anyways...lol

well i was watchin MTV and OSC came on and i looked and well..at the time i was still a "pop" person(im so over that now lol)and i thought it was weird and i hated it.....then one day..i was cleanin my room and had mtv on in the background and i wasnt really payin attention...and crawling was on...and i was like "this sounds really cool!" so i turned around and gaped at my screen...i fell in love with them immediately..lol and ever since...ive spent lots of time and money supporting them ^_^ ill never forget the time when we didnt know them at all and we heard that chester got bit by that spider....i was like "whos chester???? AHH!!!! lol" and that rush i got when i first heard my december...*realizes shes rambling* oh sorry guys..ill shut up now :D

LP_4ever

LP_4ever Member

me and my friends were chatting bout LP. i hadnt really payed attention to the band in the past so i downloaded a few songs like papercut,Krwlng,and runw@y. after this i instantly became a huge fan. LP u rock! :mike: :phoenix: :joe:

linkinparkbby101

linkinparkbby101 Well-Known Member

when crawling came out and then i got their cd and then feel in love wit them!

JCQ

JCQ Well-Known Member

umm...in my gr.9 English class. my friend and i were working on a newspaper project. my friend was totally into rock, and i was sort of. well, he wanted to write a review in the newspaper about new bands. and he pulled out the hybrid theory album. i was into web design and gfx and stuff, and i liked the cover of the album. i was like "cool graphics but probably horrible songs."
    then, one of my other friends, lost my 'system of a down' cd. so she gave me the linkinpark cd for losing the cd. i was like, again........'whatever.' when started listening to the whole CD and it sounded awesome at first glance. rite while i was hearing it, my friend sent me the their first video the papercut and i saw like 'blown away.' with video and the song. rest is history! well sort of...

jawknee

jawknee Guest

i had some friend of mine tell me about "lincoln park" and i scoffed at the name but i listened to his mp3s quickly. they sounded pretty good i thought with a biased attitude of "hurry up dude and leave me alone." you guys prolly know how mtv shows clips of videos after shows...(wow, mtv does something good for once) right? so one of the videos happens to be "crawling" and i said to myself, "THAT'S linkin park?! holy shat i must get this!" and that's what i did. that stupid little 10 second clip of "crawling" changed it all, man. my favorite video of all time is that one for sure. :phoenix:

freddie_ljungberg

freddie_ljungberg New Member

my frd told me "In The End" is great so i jus d/l the mp3 of it n i luv it, so i bought the CD immediately :lol:

tiffslilcrush112

tiffslilcrush112 Active Member

i heard of them on KROQ radio station....when I heard Crawling I had to get it...I got da cd lyke a month afta it was released. Thank God my mom got it for me, cuz it was mi b-dai...I wonder if I would of went out and bought it , if I wasnt at that store that dai...buh im sure glad I did...
    :joe: