Vocal Remover

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Glenn, Oct 13, 2003.

|METEORA| MAN

|METEORA| MAN Well-Known Member

What's its name, and where can I get it from???

zinha

zinha Banned

This program rocks!

hey "The very worst part of you" just go to download.com and write 'VIRTUAL DJ' download it and the most important ..

ENJOY!

Madias04x

Madias04x Guest

Carousel sounds aweosme!!!

Madias04x

Madias04x Guest

And part of me. :D

Madias04x

Madias04x Guest

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, but just wanted to point out how i love when u take the volcals out it make the intruments stand out real good. listen to numb and the piano is beautiful!

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I don't get it i'm very VERY confused....:wacko: *scratches head*. Where is the Eject button?I pressed on the circle with lines around it....but no eject button....I even tried pressing those little buttons (which I think was eject yeah) under the samples, but when the window popped up like you said it would it had no other samples for me to use....if...that make's any sense lol

edit:If you could PM me the download link for Virtual DJ that might help. I think I may have the wrong one I don't know.....

musicman95677

musicman95677 Banned

Thats sounds pretty cool. I will have to try that.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I tried it and I STILL don't get it. *sigh* :(

FrmThNsideOut

FrmThNsideOut Member

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED INSTRUMENTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

|METEORA| MAN

|METEORA| MAN Well-Known Member

It doesn't really makes it instrumental...it just turns off the vocals from 100% to 30%...

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

and even then some of the instruments become inaudible

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

It's because it removes a frequency, not the lyrics. Let's say you've got 15 000 Hz, then this thing will remove frequencies from 7500 to 12500 (I know it's not that just an example).

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Hey guys I actually bought the program. no more demo popups at the end. Yeah the remover isn't perfect, i think it removes the certain frequency where the vocals are usually put, like u said. AWESOME PROGRAM!!! WORTH 114 DOLLARS WOW EXPENSIVE. I didnt pay it yet. lol

Glenn

sry for posting 2 times in a row. In response to Xerogirl. U might have the wrong software, there are programs that have very similar names like Virtual DJ Studio. make sure it is just virtual dj. it should have a logo in the middle with two decks that represent turntables.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

oh okay thanx ^_^ this is JUST at download.com right?? :huh:

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

theres no such thing as a proper vocal remover, you cant have a cd quality vocal remover

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yeah I know that, I just want to AT LEAST remove some of it. Hopefully it'll work.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

:lol: I got the serial after looking on my 'sources' for about 10 minutes. 114 dollars? You got ripped off. After awhile, you'll tire of the program. Believe me - nothing lasts forever. You could have spent the money on something else. Oh well too late now.

Back on track:
    What the programs do is remove the 'middle' frequency of a stereo recording. They assume that it was recorded with the instruments on the 'side' and the vocals smack dab in the 'middle' of the audio stream. This is hardly ever the case anymore as many artists are using audio effects.

They have karaoke companies that can remove vocals though
    To get cd quality instrumentals, they put it into a studio and play with about 150 channels until they get the main vocals removed. They they take apart the song and take out the beats with vocals in them and match them with beats from before that are similar but didn't have vocals in them. They mix and match until they get a good enough sound. This can be costly though. Up to 150$ for 1 song.

Glenn

Woah, I couldn't find the damn crack anywhere on the internet
    Its awesome anyway, and I still haven't payed my dad back from when we used the credit card. HEHE

That's pretty cool about the instrumentals, I thought that there would be one or a couple vocal tracks but they make it with it in the beats, etc. so it must be a complicated process. What bands should do if they wanna make instrumentals of songs, is record all their instruments and samples first, save it, then make another one with everything with the vocals.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Well, if you watched the 'Making of Meteora' DvD, they said that the record everything first, and then add the vocals last. All they would have to do is save the progress before going into the vocal recording and they're all set. Besides, they did write the song. They can just as easily make it again.