TRL Movie Week

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jun 30, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

MTV's TRL will focus on the movies next week, with each day dedicated to upcoming releases from different studios. "TRL Movie Week" will air Monday-Thursday from its Long Island Summer Beach House. The content will be a combination of live and taped, and featured films range from imminent releases to early peeks at pics currently lensing. Here's the line-up...

Monday's emphasis will be on MGM titles "Legally Blonde 2," "Uptown Girls" and "Jeepers Creepers 2."

Tuesday's focus will be Warner releases including "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines," "The Whole Ten Yards," "Grind" and "The Matrix Revolutions."

Wednesday will be a mix of films from different studios, including U's "American Wedding," Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean," New Line's "How to Deal" and Paramount's "The Fighting Temptations."

Thursday will be a showcase of Sony pics: "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" "Bad Boys 2," "Swat," "Gigli" and "Spider-Man 2."

I'll sure be watching. I just felt like letting you guys know... :)

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I wish I had MTV up here in Canada.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

i had no clue summer beach house was at long island...i LIVE on long island!!

none of those movies looks remotely good except for pirates of the caribbean though ><