Touring

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Ryan, Feb 17, 2003.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Hey people I just kinda had a thought about how Linkin PArk has never been to Canada. Let alone LP has never really traveled as the headliner for a concert either, except when they tour in Europe. Does anyone know why they don't tour as the headliner more often and why they just tour in big groups of bands. Plus they should also come to Canada more, I know they are coming an the Sanitarium tour but they are only going to Toronto and Montreal. In my opinion i think LP is bigger in Canada than in Europe, At my hometown in Edmonton, Lp had the #1 song for 2002 on one radio station here and number five for 2002 on another station. So just wanna know peoples thoughts on this.

Methybrea

Methybrea Well-Known Member

LP is planning to tour in T.O. and Montreal but I think, like you, that they should play at some venues at cities like Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and even Ottawa or Halifax. Yeah, LP is big in Canada for sure, they should tour more extensively up here! :)

Bryan

Bryan Guest

This doesnt really have anything to do with Meteora...

*moves to Tours*

Ryan

Ight sorry man, just new here and realizing how things work. Won't happen again.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Its allright man, I wasnt getting on your case, I was kind of just thinking aloud. :lol:

Ryan

Thanks Dawg, you guys rule!!!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

they've been to vancouver once and toronto twice (once on ozzfest).