Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs"

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said one percent milk

edit: F THIS THREAD

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela

Dean

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking

Dean

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay

Ree

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu,

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard

Manu

Manu Seeking tenderness with a dagger

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp

Jeff

Some time ago, Jay forgot to study for a practical exam on riding a unicorn into Canada without a passport, so I had to ask Paris Hilton to give him another peace offering which she couldn't give it to your mom because she is fat , and therefore he failed to realise he would fail at not failing to be a professional unicorn rider. However, Sarah decided she would help for a price , because she knew it's hard work to eat stew. So that night Manu ran to Santa Claus for some expired milk from a goat that Ree bought. Ree murdered a talking and walking penis that said CATCH UP MOTHERFUCKER! But Dean said "I like MILFs" and he cried. Whilst crying he wet himself and played a vuvuzela. Everyone else sucks taquitos while drinking pralines and dick. Derek and Joe pimped Ree's monkey with black stripes which crapped out amazingness. As Jay sat fantasising about petting his Pikachu, he got hard and started rubbing his magic lamp, until ten Genies