Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by hawk, Oct 15, 2012.
Frickin loving this season.
May I request a PM'd link of the synopsis leaks? Thanks!
When the next one shows up, I'll pm it.
Real men honor the fallen.
Yeah. Totally teared up. A few times.
I hate having to wait a week for each new episode, but it is so worth it.
If this is what happened in EPISODE FOUR, then...
What would the midseason finale (let alone the season finale) be like?
If you want spoilers for 5 and 6, PM me.
Rick in E05:
Also Woodbury is fucking annoying, especially when it is getting in the way of a Rick rampage.
I don't know if I like the change of pace with Woodbury, or if it's distracting to the prison arc. But with the rest of the events to come Woodbury needs to pick up the pace.
Penny's introduction was a bit of a let down, but hey, we get the phone early.
EDIT: Invisitags reappear!
And massive lulz to the TV show-only fans reacting to the phone thinking that it's Carroll on the other line. To quote:
My wife is the ghost of a dead voice
I am actually really liking Woodbury. I'm kind of disappointed that my spoilers were only 95% correct, as it was not Lori at the end... but still they were pretty good and I can say I'm confident in my spoiling ability.
I'm assuming Made To Suffer will be when Michonne (or Andrea even) becomes The Governer's... captive...
Season 3 is much better than the first two, more INTERESTING plot twists. Season 2 just left me disappointed when Carl didn't die. SPOILER ALERT Plenty of deaths in Season 3, though
Carl has an even bigger habit of not dying than Rick. Even more so in the comics.
Speaking of which...
Ah Carl, riding the line between being incredibly ballsy and incredibly stupid. Opening fire on Negan's guys while hiding with the supplies. Awesome.
It's not that I dislike Woodbury, but it does tend to interrupt the prison arc at times which over time annoys me.
For example, Rick's going absolutely crazy, killing shit and then suddenly Andrea is all up in my shit being a stupid whore. Michonne is BA, but everything in Woodbury right now is boring as fuck.
Come on, what's with the Andrea hate? How is The Governor not a whore for sleeping with tour guide? Or Maggie not a whore for sleeping with Glenn? After one night, I might add.
Andrea gets too much shit for no reason.
1. Andrea has been fighting out in the open for 7 months.
2. Andrea and Michonne are NOT close, she doesn't hardly know anything about her, she's practically a stranger.
3. Woodbury is safe as far as she can tell, as she has no way of discerning that The Governor isn't what he seems.
3. Michonne, not Andrea is keeping secrets. Why does she not tell Andrea that she saw bullet holes and blood on the truck?
4. Michonne blames Andrea for her own negligence, she is not communicating and expects Andrea to just give in to her gut when Michonne won't even open up to her? That's laughable.
5. After fighting and surviving so long in the open Andrea wants a sense of safety and community, which Woodbury and The Governor provides.
6. So what if she is flirting with The Governor, and if it leads to more, likewise. The Governor is charming as far as she can tell, and right now the only reason she has to not believe so is because Michonne says so without offering up any evidence.
7. If Michonne is upset with Andrea for not believing her and leaves on her own, then anything that might happen to Andrea is on Michonne's shoulders.
Bottom line, Andrea is not acting like an idiot, nor is she a whore.
Michonne is being unreasonable.
I don't want to call all Andrea haters misogynists, but there has been NO REASONABLE EXPLANATION for their hate whatsoever so that leads me to believe they hate women character that have natural reactions.
Michonne, while in the comics has depth on the show all she has is a stink face that says she trust no one without offering up anything more than "Because I said so"
You are aware anyone can hate whoever they want and behind any reason they want?
Andrea is a whore.
EDIT: Meh. Thumbnail sums that one up...
Hehe. Damn right it does.
I'm just going to say we agree to disagree. People are free to think what they want. I stand by my stance, and that's all that matters.
Given how she's been acting I'm kinda hoping she gets locked up instead of Michonne.
Falling asleep here. I give absolutely zero fucks about The Governor and Andrea and I hope they both die a slow painful death.
The ending was good, wondering what Michonne will bring to the group. Good to know the worlds are colliding, or at least will be soon.
Separate names with a comma.