The Punisher Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by lickin parks, Jan 7, 2004.

lickin parks

lickin parks Member

The Punisher Movie is coming out soon and the same label that did Daredevil is doing the soundtrack...I checked it out. The only band they announced so far is Edgewater, never heard of them but it sounds awesome. Would be cool if LP had a cut on it. I hope it's harder than Daredevil too.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

post in the right forums, please.

i'm sure asking that question about LP is going to get a resounding yes. the fact you're asking that on a Linkin Park fansite's forums should give you enough proof.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

No. :mellow:

j/k. Mark was right ;)

Yes it would be cool. Will it happen? Probably not.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Wind-Up spoke out against Linkin Park once. I read this huge article where they were denouncing some mainstream acts, like Linkin Park, Disturbed and System Of A Down. I really doubt LP will be on that soundtrack. If I can ever find that article again, I will post it.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Please do...I'm curious as to what they had to say :p Wind-Up, of all people...the home of Creed, aren't they?

What do Edgewater sound like? Any fans here?

Will

Please do...I'm curious as to what they had to say :p Wind-Up, of all people...the home of Creed, aren't they?

What do Edgewater sound like? Any fans here? [/b][/quote]
    Edgewater is alternative rock.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I can see Disturbed, and to a certain degree Linkin Park, but System Of A Down?

Wind-Up can't talk about shitty mainstream bands. They have Creed of all bands on their talent roster.

Will

Creed's dropped out of the mainstream. WAY out of the mainstream.

Plus, everyone hates them. The chances of Creed having another big album is slim to none.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I can see Disturbed, and to a certain degree Linkin Park, but System Of A Down?

Wind-Up can't talk about shitty mainstream bands. They have Creed of all bands on their talent roster. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: True. I guess they have some problem with secular music. because there's a rumor about Windup being some sort of conspiracy to 'infect' mainstream music with spiritual content.

Will

:lol: True. I guess they have some problem with secular music. because there's a rumor about Windup being some sort of conspiracy to 'infect' mainstream music with spiritual content. [/b][/quote]
    The only Christian band on Wind-Up is Creed and they have over 20 bands signed.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Creed have written some good songs throughout their career (I love Torn and My Own Prison) but...it's hard to take all the self-righteousness (sp?!) seriously when Scott Staph is going on stage wasted...

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

they'll probably just get all the "radio-friendly" bands that are making it big in the music!

Come on though, The Punisher looks bad-ass and violent (I sense a R rating) but if Wind-up gets all these stupid radio bands to do the SDTK. Then its going to make the movie look dumb.