The OC

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by LPxchicaxMKS, Aug 6, 2003.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

Did any of ya'll catch the Premire of the new show The OC on Fox? Well they were making so much hype about it so i decided to check it out. I thought i was going to be a bad show since it was on Fox but it turned out to be really good...there is alot of great acting in there.

The OC comes on Tuesdays at 9/8pm central..if you did not catch the first episoid it will come on again on Thursday 9/8pm central. This show is really good and not as bad as i thought. :D

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I kept on seeing the commercials for it and it really caught my attention. So I taped it, so I could watch it later on, and I accidently recorded over it. I must have forgotten that I taped The OC on it. :lol: So, I missed the premire of it because of that, but I am definitely going to catch it when it reairs. :lol: :)

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

I really wanted to see it yesterday, but then my stupid idiot of a brother wanted to watch some other stupid game show. But I'll DEFINTIELY watch it on Thursday. I can't believe I missed it. I only caught like, 5 minutes of it.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

Yeah, I kept seeing the commercials for it and I would keep reminding myself to watch it. But stupid me, forgot it was on. So I ended up missing the first 15 minutes so I had no clue what was going on. :rolleyes: So I'll just watch it when it's on tonight.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I missed the premiere on tuesday night but I caught the encore presentation tonight. This show rocks! The storyline is awesome and I can't wait for the next episode, the whole concept of hte show is intriguing, and has kept me wanting to watch.

There's another encore presentation this week, so if you've missed both airings, check The Fox Schedule

PauletteEMLPGC

PauletteEMLPGC Super Member LPA Super Member

The OC is a pretty nifty show. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. I can't wait to see what happens to that girls dad who is in trouble w/money. Another plus is everytime you watch it you get to hear the great Phantom Planet's "California".

LPxchicaxMKS

yeah i like that song..its awesome

The acting in this show is phenomenal!! :D

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I taped the encore presentation of it and I watched it yesterday. It is by far my new favorite show. ;)

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

I saw it. The main character (the kid with blonde hair) is a good actor. Its not my fav. show, but its ok. Something to watch.

ReanimatedDJ

ReanimatedDJ Banned

I forgot to watch the first one twice
    i really wanted to check this out since i live in OC

LPxchicaxMKS

The first episod comes on again Monday at 8/7pm central..if u wanted to check it out