The Newest Addition

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Urantia Girl, Apr 2, 2007.

Urantia Girl

Urantia Girl Well-Known Member

Hey there eveyone the name's Victoria. Before you question how long I have been listening to LP I will anwser it right now and say five years. Yes, this was during the Reanimation days. I'm just gonna be honest, I am not one of those "fans from the beginning." I have never really taken a liking to those bands that seemed to posess massive amounts of fans but LP is the only exeption in my opinion. My musical tastes don't vary that much. I stick to one or two particular subgenres- mainly anything industrial, EBM, or dark trance. I am a DJ, (a girl DJ yes, I know they run far and far between nowadays. Quite a shame really) I mix songs and play a lot of various parties. I have also filled in on keyboards for the rock group Deadsy and help run their street team. I speak both French and English fluently. My username also happens to be my alter ego DJ name. Yes, quite corny now but I am very nostalgic of the 80s era. : )

Anything else you would like to know just take a visit to my Myspace: or feel free to ask. Sorry for the long post but I like people to get to know me in one sitting. (Unless I met you in person than I wouldn't do that in one sitting.)

Edit: For some reason my myspace url didn't show up. Here it is: www.myspace.com/braindeadrevolution

"Welcome Victoria, you presence is much appreciated here, enjoy posting."

Ah thanks a lot, at least you welcomed me.