Thank You (Totally Random)

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Derek, Oct 17, 2003.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Some may question me for being so random, but just sitting here looking at all LPA has done in the past couple of months, I must stop and say how thankful I am for all the things the members here have done to keep this site alive and well.

As you know, the members are what make a website what it is, and it doesn't take long to figure out that without you guys we would be nothing. A lot of websites tend to forget about what made them big in the first place and that's when they crumble, from a lack of customer satisfaction. It is because of our strong commitment to providing a great website for all our loyal visitors, that we have gone extra lengths to provide you guys with the most exclusive news, chats, content and images before anyone else. We do not do this because we have to, no we do it for the sole reason of keeping our visitors happy and always well informed about Linkin Park.

We feel that type of dedication is only neccessary as veterans of this website will know that we have gone through some pretty rough events over the past year. I feel very lucky to have members who have stood with us through media section problems, website outages and many other problems that would have threatened the future of this website if all of you wouldn't have stayed by our side. It is because of that strong commitment from our members (despite us STILL not having a media host! :() that we've chosen to continue on as a website, and continue to provide the best website we possibly can.

It makes me so happy to see the overwhelming amount of promotion for this website in everything from forum signatures to link sections on other fansites as your constant support has helped us to push millions of hits every month, as well as a large community of over 1,500 people on our forums all in less than 12 months. I never would have dreamed of working on a site this size, but I will never ever lose track of what really counts, our loyal visitors who make this website a truly amazing place to be.

Thank you all. I only wish I could thank every last one of you in person, you truly mean a lot to me and have changed my life so much in the past year that I cannot even begin to explain it.

Here's a toast to the most amazing community on the net, the members and visitors of The Linkin Park Association! (w00t)

Many Thanks,
    Derek Oswald
    Co-Owner and Assistant Webmaster of The Linkin Park Association

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

awwwww, Derek said thanks ^_^

Guess it's my turn as well.

Thanks to everyone of you have made me laugh, shared a random joke with and generally talked to me and even wished me happy birthday a few months ago - none of this goes un-noticed I promise you.

I hope you all stay with us here on the LPA as we really do think highly of you all :p

You never know, if any of you head down to the LP Manchester concert - I could be saying this personally :p

But seriously. Thank you everyone, I wish I could make a huge random post like Derek did, but I can't because he's already said it all <_>

hahha...thanks everyone :)

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Well... i'm not in the staff but i would like to thank:
    1) The admins (especially Derek who's the mastermind ( :shifty: ) behind LPA)
    2)The mods, for banning all those criminal members and keeping such a great forum...
    3)The Team, for providing us with the most amazing LP news...
    4) Us... the users, for without all of use, there would be no LPA, as well as there would be no LP without their fans...

(Hope i copied the text all ok :lol: )

Many Thanks,
    The Duck
    Co-Viewer and Assistant Member of The Linkin Park Association

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

And thanks to the people that work hard to keep this website/forum the best on the Internet :D . It's rare we see such quality and a forum fun to read :D .

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

i've never seen a site that is so good :)

I'll always remember this as a happy place where i could chat with friends, spank some monkeys, reading exclusive news that i can later read back on other fansites.. all-in-all.. this site is the greatest :)

Good luck with it :)
    Chris Spanker
    Co-viewer and Supermember of a great site *cheers*

Derek

Thanks for the comments! It's especially great to hear that people think we have an excellent community and website when certain other 'fansites' have accused us of being 'too strict' and 'news hogs', when quite frankly its the other way around.

But who cares what they say eh? The members of LPA will always be able to make that distinction and always see us for who we really are, honest and great people. And as long as we have great fans to back us up, those haters will never mean anything to us. ^_^

I however, am not the mastermind behind LPA. While I certainly am a big part in the site, Omar was the one who founded the website in the first place. Unfortunately, obligations in Omar's life have kept him from being on the forums as much as he might want to be.

Then there's Alex who bought us this domain and helped us get as big as we are today (aside from all you great people!) if it wasn't for him buying us a .com and designing the site/forums we more than likely wouldn't have been as big as we are today, or at least would've taken a lot longer to get recognized. He unfortunately suffers from the same busy life as Omar, except his reason is his amazing job at Sparkart ;).

Then what would I be without thanking all the other members on my staff: Kat, Will, Mark, Keaton, Bryan, Todd, and Amy? Without the dedication from them on the forums and the news they post this website wouldn't be known for its frequent news and beautiful forums. I truly owe my soul to them for all that they have done and I am proud to have every last one of them on staff!

And Chris.."reading exclusive news that i can later read back on other fansites" that made me laugh, thank you so much. :lol:

I actually had a reason to thank you all, I lied :whistle:. It wasn't random and veterans of this website will know why I did this post at this time. Those who are new will find out soon enough..

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I think this is the best LP site on the web at the moment, and I'll support you until the end (Or until I get banned or someything :lol:)

Keep it up you guys/gals :)

Many Thanks,
    Mr Dedicated
    Co-Viewer and "SuperMember" of The Linkin Park Association

Derek

Thanks Dedicated :). And if you think we're the best site at the moment, just you wait..

"You ain't seem nothing yet."

Dedicated

I forgot to mention something in my post...

I'd like to thank the Webmasters, Forum Moderators and anyone else that helps on the site to make it this good, you guys are amazing.

And Derek, I'm sure whatever you guys do on the site will make it better.

Anthony.

I hope it's what I think :D . 6th letter of the alphabet? :D

Derek

F? What the heck? Oh...you mean..LPA2.F+

Answer: No. :lol:

Chris

allthough i'm not a veteran.. i know why?

:lol:

LPa.. Hate it or Love it,

I'm lovin' it :)

Derek

Oh you think you know? But you have no idea. :p.

Or maybe you do...

Anthony.

F? What the heck? Oh...you mean..LPA2.F+

Answer: No. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    D'oh... :D . But I'm sure it's gonna be something important :D .

Chris

Oh you think you know? But you have no idea. :p.

Or maybe you do... [/b][/quote]
    it's the Diary, of LPa :lol:

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

It's something huuugggge ;p

Dedicated

Lousy staff secrets :lol:

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i think most of the props should go to the admins/mods, you guys rock! (w00t)

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

This site rules!! Thankyou so much for making it. I come here everyday because i know i will have a laugh and enjoy posting. Thanks again guys ^_^

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

LPA rocks. I love it here. Thank you admins/mods/members for making this place as great as it is. ^_^