So...who isn't seeing LP on tour?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Andrea, Mar 8, 2003.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

*raises hand* :( I can't see LP on tour because they are not coming anywhere near me. :angry: Well there is always next year I guess.
    Anyone else not seeing LP on tour?

The 'Narf

The 'Narf Active Member

I want to go to the April 8th concert in Rochester. But, of course, my mom thinks I'm too young to go to a rock concert. I am 13. I have seen other people in my grade going to concerts; and she says "Well, that doesnt mean its ok for you." I think shes being a little too overprotective because I said she could go if she wanted. I still might be able to convince her though.

-The 'Narf

em_rawkgrrl

em_rawkgrrl Well-Known Member

Me :( I wish they came to England more. The 3 dates they played recently were the first ones they have played here since 2001 so obviously getting tickets is hard.

Oblivion

Oblivion Guest

Lol, I just barly got to go to the sanatarium tour, my brother said LP is a crackhead band. So I showed my mom In The End and Somewhere I Belong and she realizes there not bad. So I get to goto it on my B-DAY! And tomorrow there comming to the state college so I am going to sneak in.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I'm not going to see LP for a LONG time, I believe...

I live on a damn Island FAR from any band's tour list. Damn Hawaii doesn't get crap here :(.

Oh well... when I get enough money, I'm going to get a ticket to somewhere and see them! I must make that one of my life-goals :lol:.

But for now... I'll have to stick to what I see on T.V. and my computer <_<.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

i might not be...but i really hope i do! it just depends on if they come to australia and where in aussie they go.

JCQ

JCQ Well-Known Member

well i may see them. i may go to the concert at Montreal. but i dont live there, (toronto) so my friends and i r planning on driving there. so i will have to see. 50/50 chance.