Shenmue

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Sludge Factory, Jun 23, 2003.

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

My bro. just borrowed his friends Dreamcast, with some games. I started Shenmue today. This game is so addicting. You can do almost anything. There is an arcade store and you go inside and play some old school SEGA games. And the sky changes any everything. This game also has good graphics, actually better than some PS2 games. And its really detailed, you can open any drawer or closet. Its so fun.

My bro. also got Sonic Adventure (2), which are also cool games (im a huge Sonic fan). Grandia II, Jet Set Grind, etc. Dreamcast was an underrated system. :rasberry:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Hell yes. I have Jet Set Radio (jap title) and Sonic Adventure among other games. I think DC was one of the best consoles, possibly Sega's best. Grandia II is great but I never finished it and returned it to my friend. It's a great RPG!!! (w00t)

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

I never thought that DC was an awesome console until last year... all those great titles. I wish that Sega would come out with a new console soon.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Sorry to burst your bubble but Sega is through with consoles. They only make games...hence Sonic on Gamecube, etc. It's sad, really. :(

sup103

sup103 Ambient

I thought Shenmue got boring after awhile, running around everywhere. There was great depth in it, through. I never got past the warehouse.

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

Yeah, well I have all summer to play, since I dont do anything during the summer. Now I want Shenmue II for XBox. I was having doubts about getting it, but Shenmue is a great game, after I played it it.

LilAznChick

LilAznChick Well-Known Member

I have seen my cousin play this game before ^_^ It seemed pretty interesting. It's really more into the storyline than fighting unlike most rpg games so it's pretty unique! :lol: