Selling Rare Merchandise

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ToddWilliamson, Sep 20, 2016.

ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson Well-Known Member

Hey Fam,

It's been a few years since I have logged in (and I am not sure whether this is the right place to do it?) however I have a few things that might interest you.

I am currently saving up to fix up my late grandfather's truck, for travel, for university, etc. and am looking to sell some of my Linkin Park merchandise I have collected over the years.

Among the list is a Hybrid Theory t shirt from when Linkin Park were still called Hybrid Theory, a signed copy of Living Things on vinyl, a Hybrid Theory EP (the LPU1 reissue), and a few other bits and pieces that are not quite as rare such as the Faint 7", numbered Crawling CD / DVD single, and LPU merch.

I will start posting a few things up over the next few days but I thought I would gauge interest to see whether or not this is something worth doing here (or LPL, or wherever)

Cheers.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Can we see images? :) You could definitely improve your odds by posting on LPL as well, IMO

TheInterframe likes this.
    TheInterframe

TheInterframe Well-Known Member

I second this, I would love to see some images :) and yeah, posting on LPL will increase your odds

ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson Well-Known Member

I'll post an extensive written list at some point, but I thought I'd gauge interest before I put in a whole heap of effort. Let me know what you think.

I also realise you can't see all the CDS, I think I have about 50 < but wasn't sure how many I'd fit in the photo haha. IMG_4006.jpg

Kevin, minuteforce and Captain-EO like this.
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Personally, I might be interesting in a some of these myself, depending on the price. Looking forward to seeing the full list.

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

dibs on HTEP!