Sanitarium Tour

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Ent0303, Feb 5, 2003.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

It's OFFICAL, LP will be on the Sanitarium Tour this summer with Metallica, Limp Bizkit and other unannounced artists. This tour is to begin on July 4th.

Here are confirmed dates, in no particular order:

Minneapolis, St. Louis, Orlando, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Columbus, Montreal, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit, Toronto, Washington Baltimore, & Chicago.

Specific dates to be confirmed later. Most of these shows will go on sale on February 22nd!

This information comes from: Linkin Park World

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That news is actually from the LPU and we were going to post it earlier but wanted to wait until we had permission, but it seems that if other sites are posting it, we can as well, so I posted my original post again.

Thanks anyway. :)

EDIT: I PMed Bob earlier and asked him if we could post it and he just told me not to, that we should wait until it's put up at LP.com or a few days. Sorry.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Its on shoutweb.

Thats where i got it from, the stuff I just sent you Will, I didnt see this post before. But I gave you all the bands so my version is better :lol: ;)

DèVî£ísHßãbÊ

DèVî£ísHßãbÊ Active Member

I gotta find out when they are coming to NYC :D

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I can't wait to find out a date when they are gonna be in Toronto. Cause I am gonna fly out there to see em, or i might check em out in Seattle. But what the heck I might as well check out both shows cause we know they are gonna be awesome!!! B)