Random Chat.

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Cale., Jan 26, 2008.

Cale.

Cale. Banned

Every thread doesn't need to be 2000 pages long though.

And in any case, you'd be surprised how much people can spout when they're given the floor. Look at me at the moment!

Anyway. Take this thread for example: http://www.redcafe.net/f8/fao-balloonless-143174/

Two words and a smilie, 64 replies. I'm not saying that's what I plan to post. It's just showing how little needs to be said, for some light entertainment.

Anyway. Maybe it's too late for change. But I will hold some hope.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Let's see what everyone else thinks then. :)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Cale, for someone who's 20 years old and posting on an internet message board, you seem to have a lot of pointless, baseless and childish complaints. Don't post here if you don't like the threads abound. It's been this way since I first found the site six years ago, it'll probably stay the same way for the next six years. You're the only one complaining.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Four words.
    Thinks? None..

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

You'd Be Surprised At What is fun when you are Bored

I Actually DO Read what people are Listening to, or Doing out of Curiosity. you never know it could light a reaction of Curious actions Afterwards. For Instance, if you read that someone is listening to a Certain song. Then you go HMM.."I should check that out cause I'm Bored"

Its what i do, Anything Else i usually post in Random Thoughts. Unless its something Specific i want people to see. Then I'll make a Thread about it.