Question about Tickets ect. Help plz :)

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Stormus08, Nov 15, 2010.

Stormus08

Stormus08 Well-Known Member

I live in Lawrence, KS and want to attend the KC show, I purchased the DVD/CD on LP's site and It says I will have access to the tickets tomorrow - this is all well and good. However, I have some friends who didn't purchase the CD or are LPU members,

When will the tickets be available for the general public?

Also: Not to be a prick, But does anyone else think 80$ + s/h is a little excessive price for a concert ticket?

I've seen Linkin Park with Atreyu, and Ashes Divide for 45$ in the same KC venue before. Are prices going to drop once they are avaliable to the general public?

Thanks guys,

Stormus

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

General public will be wednesday via Linkin park.com But without an account on LP.com I don't know when people will get to buy tickets.

80$ is a little excessive but last time they came it was 75$ so it didn't change that much, and we get to see (for the first part of the tour) 2 more bands... so because of that I think it's a good price. But LP is now big, they won't sell tickets for 50$ like they used to before MTM....

And I don't think prices will drop, if they do this will be ridiculous. I'm pretty sure the prices will be the same. and yet, I got 1 seat for 80$ - Lady gaga or Britney spears sold their tickets 150$ for the same seat (near the stage). Linkin Park is as popular as them, yet they are not pop music so 80$ is a good price.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Linkin Park are one of the highest selling bands of the 21st century. The band have sold over 50 million records worldwide, and were one of the highest selling rock bands of the last decade. Relevancy + Popularity = more demand. More demand = higher ticket sales. I've seen far less 'interesting' or talented artists charge more than that per ticket.

Stormus08

Stormus08 Well-Known Member

Meh, well I saw them two year ago - for half the price. Kind of tripped me up.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I was actually expecting the tickets to be in the 100's. So that was a pleasant surprise.

It's Linkin Park, what do you expect?

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

I expected them to be around 150$ so i was major happy about 80.... I find it extremely dumb though that even though 2 concerts are in the same state, 2 days apart, you have to with 2-3 weeks before purchasing tickets to one of them

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Nobody Can Shave Me Now Formerly known as Ron Jeremy LPA VIP

Really?!:blink: