QOTSA: Era Vulgaris tracklist

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Dean, Apr 10, 2007.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

www.qotsa.com

Julian Casablancas, Trent Reznor and Billy Gibbons are all supposed to be making contributions as well.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

07 Make It Wit Chu

I can't wait to hear this one. :lol:

Dean

At the moment I'm looking forward to it just to hear how Casablancas and Reznor would sound with Queens.

thelastdisciple

thelastdisciple Active Member

I saw both QOTSA and NIN at the same show it was a beautiful package and i cant wait to see what part Reznor plays in the album.

dragon ninja

dragon ninja Well-Known Member

It's a really good song; if you search around youtube you should be able to find a live version of it. The album version will be a re-recorded version of this song from Josh Homme's other project, the Desert Sessions.

BUT for those of you anxious to hear something new, and wanting to know how Trent Reznor was involved, I just got your ticket. Apparently a new song is circulating all over the internet, the itle-track B-side, Era Vulgaris, that was scrapped but is available for the fans. Oh yeah, and this is the song that features none other than Trent Reznor.

I won't post a direct link because I know that's against the rules, but for now a fangroup myspace is hosting the song. I better warn you guys though, its an insanely groovy, driving track. I love it. You can hear Reznor in the backing vocals here and there. I think someone said around 2:23?

With that said, enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/thevulgarera

Dean

The remaining tracks must be pretty amazing to keep that off. Thanks dragon ninja.

I don't have a quote but I read earlier on Channel 4 Digital that Billy Gibbons won't be on the album, but Julian Casablancas will sing and play guitar on Sick, Sick, Sick.

dragon ninja

dragon ninja Well-Known Member

That reminds me, go to www.qotsa.com and there is a looping clip of what I believe is Sick, Sick, Sick on the front page. It sounds very promising as well.

Dean

That's the last song I'd expect to hear Julian on. Sounds great though.