Projekt Revolution 2003

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Will, Jan 18, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

This is the official discussion thread for Linkin Park’s second annual official tour, Projekt Revolution 2003.

Discuss who you’d like to see tour with Linkin Park, tour dates, concert experiences, meet and greets, and anything else that can be associated with Projekt Revolution 2003. Also, please do not spread rumours about PR03.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

There are a lot of bands I’d like to see tour with LP on PR03. However, this is probably not a reality. The few bands that do have a chance of touring with LP would make for a killer tour... I’m going to list who I’d like to see tour with LP (even if it’s not possible):

30 Seconds To Mars, Adema, Blindside, Chevelle, Disturbed, Dry Cell, Finger Eleven, KoRn, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Sinch, Static-X, Taproot, Trapt, and TRUSTcompany.

Dry Cell, Sinch, Trapt, and TRUSTcompany could be the opening acts (playing 3 songs each in whatever order), 30 Seconds To Mars, Adema, Blindside, Chevelle, and Finger Eleven would be second stage, and Disturbed, KoRn, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Static-X, and Taproot would be the main acts with Linkin Park following them all up playing songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

That would kick major ass.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I think Chevelle, Taproot, and Trapt would all be good choices. But I think LP will tour with some bands that are just getting started. They seem to support new and upcoming music.

Linkin_maddness

Linkin_maddness Well-Known Member

i think they should tour with Taproot, TRUSTcompany, Spineshank, Trapt and Pacifier

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

that would be great if they'd go with Marilyn Manson & Slipknot :p

python

python Well-Known Member

Ohh please come to Iceland ( I know, wery unlikely :( ) but gotta keep my hopes up . !!!