Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by A Wretched King, May 8, 2016.
True, but, doesn't disprove my claim.
Y U SAD M8 DONT B SAD
01. Hybrid Bacon
03. Minutes to Bacon
04. A Thousand Bacons
05. Living Bacons
06. The Bacon Party
07. Bacon Everywhere
ALBUM: OPUS 7
1. ACT I
2. ACT II
3. ACT III
4. ACT IV
Album title: LIES OF THE DAMNED
1. Behind Your Lies
2. Victimized By Your Lies
3. Lying from Lies
4. Lying All The Same (ft. Chino Moreno)
5. LIES LIES LIES: The LIES Experience
6. I've Lied To You
7. Shadow Of Your Lies
8. A Thousand Lies
9. No More Lies
10. How Many Lies
11. Cure for the Lies (ft. DJ Lethal)
12. Give Me Back My Lies
13. A LIE THAT NEVER COMES
14. Liar Liar Pants On Fire
15. Final Masquerade (live)
16. 26 Liez in da Alphabet
Not gonna lie kappa, I'd actually listen to that.
Lol, what's up with point 15?
One of the meanings of masquerade is living or acting under false pretenses.
In other words, living a lie.
Why do I want this?
Linkin Park The Hybrid Meteora
2. Please Stay (Ft. Emo Artist)
3. I Found Where I Belong (Ft. Non-Drug Addicted Eminem)
4. Telling The Truth To You
5. Hit The Door
6. Harder To Walk (Ft. Inspiring Adele Hook)
7. Screaming Vocal Permanent Burnout (This song will be certified classic. Chester realizes he's sold out as LP did obviously and just screams for 5 minutes until he can't sing no more. The Grand Finale for LP's career)
8. Generic Radio Song For The Kids
9. Cookie-Cutter Rap-Rock Song That You Will All Act Like You Hate But You Always Low Key Enjoy
10. Mr. Hahn's 2 Minute Instrumental That Basically Sums Up The Fact He Contributes To A LP Song once Every 2-3 Years
11. Obvious Ballad Track
12. So Damn Numb
It's "Cuddle The Ceiling", not "Hit The Door".
Title of the album:Violent Lullaby
2.26 Lettaz In Da Alphabet ft.Unknown Rapper
4.Unicorns and Lollipops
5.The Wizard Song ft.Gandalf
6.The Ponies and Me
7.Pictureboard ft.Mark Wakefield and Chester's Lip Ring
8.Shake Your Booty Hoe(Shinodaconda)
9.I'm Brad And I Like Cats
10.The Friendship Hymn
11.Linkin' In The Park
12.Rhinestone Part 2 ft.Katy Perry
13.The Mothafuckin' Heavy Song Of The Album
16.Explode ft.Michael Bay
1.An unreleased Meteora demo without vocals,guitar,drums,turntables and bass
2.Rhinestone Part 3
3.Rhinestone Part 4
5.Rhinestone Part 5
Why do I find this so funny?
You wouldn't like the answer.
01. Feel My Body (ft. Justin Bieber)
02. Doors (ft. Rihanna)
03. Remember What I Say (ft. Scott Koziol)
04. Same Mistake (ft. J.LO)
05. Amsterdam (ft. Fall Out Boy
06. Lick My Spark (ft. M&M)
07. Qwerty (folk version)
08. My December (Nu Metal version)
09. Pshycho (ft. Muse)
10. The Final Song (ft. Daddy Yankee)
Rolling Stones review: 11 out of 10 / MASTERPIECE /
Of course you want that because it's CIVIL WAR.. #TeamChester #TeamMike Choose your side.
If you're not hitting the door WHILE cuddling the ceiling to Meteora 2, you ain't an LP fan obviously
I want this to happen so much and I don't know why.
It would be cool if LP did all their song titles in latin like this:
2) Carpe Noctem
3) Memento Mori
4) Vox Populi
5) Amor Vincit Omnia
6) De Facto
7) Ad Infinitum
8) Circa 587 AD
9) Requiescat in Pace
10) Curriculum (Instrumental Track)
11) Terra Incognita
This would be in style.
Damn, that would be so cool. Not sure if it would fit (what apoears to be) the style of the new album, though... I could see this being the tracklist of another A Thousand Suns-style neo-proggish/experimental album.
Separate names with a comma.