Pictures From Kuala Lumpur

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

"Anticipation was the keyword of the day for the Linkin Park gig in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Being their first gig in Southeast Asia aside, the strict "rules and regulations" decreed by the Malaysian government made everyone wonder what a Linkin Park gig would be like under such restrictions. But the truth? Nothing, and we mean absolutely nothing, could stop the boys of Linkin Park from tearing the place down at Stadium Merdeka, which hosted an army of more than 28,000 fans on Wednesday night."

Kuala Lumpur Pictures

Thanks to MTVASIA for the news!

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

OMIGOSH!GO LP!lol!Wow omfg that's awsome^_^

Derek

Yes they still screamed the music and didnt get arrested and even had the crowd do chants. So I don't know if LP are going to be in trouble or whatever... :lol:

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

The pics are kewl! :teehee:

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Yeah, I read about it :D . I think LP did the right thing by doing things as they do usually, I mean the rules were to, in my opinion, prevent them from exagerating.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I think it's awsome what they did lol. I couldn't even imagine LP being....*shudder*....all conservative like. The jumping, the screaming, the moshing. They couldn't being considered "Linkin Park" without it. :mike:

skyline007

skyline007 Well-Known Member

Nice pictures :rolleyes:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

what's with the rolly eye's? :huh:

edit:oh hey skyline, I didn't realize it was you lol.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

cool :)

let's see what's on other fanpages.. heeeeeey the same pictures! :lol:

Derek

I'm not surprised, I bet I even know what site took them. *shrugs*. I don't care about those sites anymore, if they cant get their own crap..they aren't worth my time.

Metamorphosiss

Metamorphosiss Well-Known Member

Awesome pictures :)

crazy_caos

crazy_caos Well-Known Member

:D I was really worried about the show, but i thinki that in the end, everything just work out, even when chester jump a little bit, everything was cool, and the did they show as they usually do, they screamed in the songs, i hope they don't get troubles about that
    LINKIN PARK RULES :D
    by the way cool pics... :)

LPHahnLP

LPHahnLP Active Member

I'm not surprised, I bet I even know what site took them. *shrugs*. I don't care about those sites anymore, if they cant get their own crap..they aren't worth my time. [/b][/quote]
    I swear this staff is so bitchy!!!!

you ####### ripped the pics off from MTV Asia! Just because you say thanks to them, does not mean you are allowed. Then you whine cuz other fanssites have the same pictures.

what a shame

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

you ####### ripped the pics off from MTV Asia! Just because you say thanks to them, does not mean you are allowed. Then you whine cuz other fanssites have the same pictures.

what a shame [/b][/quote]
    Ok first off, ur way out of line. The guy wasnt bitching. He was just sayin that the sites are lazy and dont take the time to find their own news.. How is that bitchy?

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Linkin Park: Rocking It With Respect

Derek

what a shame [/b][/quote]
    You're way out of line just like bigjae said. You've done this twice now and I clearly do not understand the need for your massive attitude and disrespect towards our staff.

The first time I had to read an anti-LPA post from you it was in the From The Inside thread and you said (I quote):

"okay, LPA rumors alot (no offense) so dont get your hopes way too high."

That was one of your first posts here and it was already against us when we did nothing to you. You tried to make us look bad and then the rumor turned out to be absolutely true. Less than a week after we posted that Joe came out with the confirmation that From The Inside was the next single. Clearly, you messed up LPHahnLP. You made a rude accusation over a site that was simply trying to provide its members with the latest news and content.

It's a little hard to bite my lip and allow you to post on the Linkin Park Association when you are so clearly against our website and seem to only bring the loyal members down with your horrible attitude and sentiment towards the staff.

Our website finds news, pictures and content stolen from us on a frequent basis. We try to be polite and ask them to give us credit and instead they come back rude, basically telling us to 'bug off'. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is to be treated with such disrespect? We try to get credit for things we post every once and a while and instead it gets thrown back in our face.

I ask why you, such an avid hater of The Linkin Park Association keeps visiting and posting on our site on a frequent basis if you hate it so much? Don't you have anything better to do then try to insult us for who we are?

One more time and you are gone from the LPA, this is your second warning. I suggest you calm down and start to be a little 'nicer' around these forums, for your current behavior is way out of line.

sh0rt+sw33t

sh0rt+sw33t Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics ^_^

Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

Nice pics ^_^

ailuj

ailuj Well-Known Member

omg... :eek: the pics are up close and clear....cool.. B)

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

We gave credit to MTV which is the right and legal thing to do in the world of professional journalism. We would be theifs if we said one of us went there and took the pictures even though we really got them from MTV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.