Pictured The Habit

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

A little more being on topic and a little less being off topic, please.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

And you know what? The screens are from an 11MB WMV rip that is so blurry in spots you can barely make out the details. Our rips are from a much larger mpeg file that is SVCD quality. There's a large difference in that aspect so I don't think it really matters.

As Mark said the [​IMG] button is your best friend in the world. Embrace the power of the edit, and remember to add your thoughts to the SAME post instead of flooding a whole thread with double, triple, and even possibly quadruple replies about the same thing. There's a reason why we have a rule against flooding the threads, and I suggest you read the rules in "Newbie Camp" if you haven't already.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Haha, its funny how we can relate the title, BTH, to all these forums, ie. pictured the habit. Great stuff. Can't wait to see the vid. *gets VCR ready to record.*

RemyAngelHahn

RemyAngelHahn Active Member

And you know what? The screens are from an 11MB WMV rip that is so blurry in spots you can barely make out the details. Our rips are from a much larger mpeg file that is SVCD quality. There's a large difference in that aspect so I don't think it really matters.

As Mark said the [​IMG] button is your best friend in the world. Embrace the power of the edit, and remember to add your thoughts to the SAME post instead of flooding a whole thread with double, triple, and even possibly quadruple replies about the same thing. There's a reason why we have a rule against flooding the threads, and I suggest you read the rules in "Newbie Camp" if you haven't already. [/b][/quote]
    Hey sorry to both of ya...I was just being flooded with ideas...I wasn't thinking clearly...it's been a long day...XD
    And I thought the video caps from LPTimes.com are fine...look at my av if you think they're a bit on the shabby side. :joe:

:edit: haha there I remembered to use it this time...XD Well, I personally think your gallery's cool and all...but the video itself is so much better. :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.