November 20 - Bremen, Germany

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Nov 20, 2014.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Today, Linkin Park conclude their quest through Germany at the OVB Arena. This will be the first time that Linkin Park will perform at the OVB Arena, which opened in 2011. Having performed at the O2 World venue in Berlin yesterday, fans across the globe were treated to "the World's first UHD Live Concert," which was recorded with a 10 bit color depth at 3840 x 2160 pixels and at 50 frames per second. What does this mean exactly? Glorious high-definition. Check out the Performance of The Castle Of Glass Experience followed by the Leave Out All The Rest/Shadow Of The Day/Iridescent Medley below.

[youtube]l5xY8G_d4Pg[/youtube]
    [youtube]qJnXR3G9rA4[/youtube]
    Even though the video lags around 1.5 seconds to the audio, the image and sound quality are impeccable.​

Linkin Park played through Set A last night, leaving speculation that Set B will be performed tonight. Looking forward, Linkin Park will be headed to The United Kingdom to play a three day marathon of back-to-back-to-back concerts starting on Saturday in Manchester. They will then head to London to play back-to-back shows at The O2 Arena to close out The Hunting Party European Tour on the 24th. Will you be attending tonight's concert? Stop by our forums to let us know your thoughts! Stay tuned for more news about the LP Underground as we wait for LPU XIV to go live later today.

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

first :kappa:

LPFreakification

LPFreakification Well-Known Member

damn i want to get my hands on LPU14 asap (aka b4 i leave 4 class). i wonder which song will spark interest this year? i still have clear memories of Primo being the s***.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

...just have to wait 2 more days now :mellow: time seems to be going slower - roll on the 22nd!!