November 10, 2014 - Hamburg, Germany

Discussion in 'News' started by Andreina, Nov 10, 2014.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Following Linkin Park's first ever show in Oberhausen, where Mike Shinoda and Joe Hahn paid took part in celebrations of the Fall of the Berlin Wall with a special art piece, the band continues their lengthy visit to Germany, with the 2nd show of The Hunting Party Tour taking place at the O2 World in Hamburg.

This is the third time in a row that the Linkin Park plays at the O2 World, and the eighth time in the city overall. Hamburg surely has great memories of the band that go all the way to 2001 at the Grünspan, check out this great video of Forgotten:

Video courtesy of YouTube user linkinparkpoland
    [video=youtube;-zrTlBbubRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zrTlBbubRU[/video]​

Also, the LP Underground held a Summit in Hamburg on June 21, 2011, where fans had the delight to listen to Chester and Mike play this awesome cover of Adele's Rolling in the Deep:

Video courtesy of YouTube user Floh Flo
    [video=youtube;miNntiKSvXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miNntiKSvXY[/video]​

Later that day, Linkin Park played a show with no less than 10 tracks from A Thousand Suns, also check out the great lighting and visual effects during the ATS Tour on this The Requiem/Papercut video below:

Video courtesy of YouTube user nookierodnaycain
    [video=youtube;zts9GRY_3zs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zts9GRY_3zs[/video]

After all these great moments, fans have a new opportunity to enjoy the band's music tomorrow. You can check this thread to know which fellow members are attending to the show, if you meet with fellow fans, tweet us your pics @LPAssociation! Don't live in Hamburg? No worries, next stops of The Hunting Party Tour will head afterwards to Leipzig and then München, before a visit to Vienna, in Austria.

Will you attend this show? Don't forget to leave us a comment in our forums, and stay tuned for more Linkin Park Underground news as LPU XIV nears its full unveiling!

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

That offbeat clapping in the video tho :lol:

Andreina

Hahahahaha I would've been more surprised if it was Chester's, thankfully it wasn't him lol.

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

Man, I really thought about stop filming after people started clapping^^
    But then I thought I can edit it - and as you can see I wasn´t able to remove the clapping :p

Andreina

Ohh it was you filming? Congrats on making it on LPA News :p .. You're a great source, haha :)

Duragon

Duragon Well-Known Member

So this happend!

[video=youtube;WqdlLE7f75M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqdlLE7f75M[/video]

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

That was in Oberhausen :)

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

And it was awesome :lol:

lukidtm

lukidtm Member

I was there in Hamburg,was such an awesome show.

My first time EE and so my first time front row... :D

Sad that it's over now,I want to have monday again :D

Niklas

Niklas BadaBinge LPA VIP

Can I Leave the Setlist here?
    If not, please someone edit the Main Post on this :)

Here we Go:

01. Mashup Intro #2 (w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same)
    02. Guilty All the Same
    03. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
    04. With You (Shortened Intro)
    05. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
    06. Blackout (Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition)
    07. Papercut (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus))
    08. Rebellion (Ext. Intro)
    09. Runaway (Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Intro; Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1)
    10. Wastelands
    11. Castle of Glass (Experience Version; WJL Bridge; Radiance Outro)
    12. Leave Out All the Rest / Shadow of the Day / Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
    13. Robot Boy (Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only))
    14. Joe Hahn Solo (w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd)
    15. Numb (Numb/Encore Outro)
    16. Waiting for the End (Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 2; Wall Of Noise Outro)
    17. Final Masquerade
    18. Wretches and Kings / Remember the Name (Ext. Outro Transition)
    19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder / Lying From You (Jay-Z and Linkin Park cover) (2014 Abridged Version)
    20. Somewhere I Belong
    21. In the End
    22. Faint (Ext. Outro)

Encore:
    23. Burn It Down (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro)
    24. Lost in the Echo (Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only))
    25. New Divide (Shortened (No Second Verse and Second Chorus))
    26. Until It's Gone (Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap)
    27. What I've Done (Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
    28. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)

Imo an awesome Setlist and an even more awesome show! Has been my 5th Time seeing them and it was a blast! The Athmosphere, the Energy, there even were circle pits during some songs. Insane! Hope this Post helps our Tour Page!

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Btw. the WJAL bridge in CoG is fucking awesome.