No LP on itunes?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by forgottenlp52, Jul 5, 2005.

forgottenlp52

forgottenlp52 Well-Known Member

Ive been searching thru the itunes store and found out theres no Linkin Park. They have Points of Authority(only because it was on the Little Nicky soudtrack) and Numb/Encore and Lying form you/Dirt of your shoulder. But they have Grey Daze, and a horrible tribute to Linkin Park. You cant even tell there trying to mimic Linkin Park. And they have some songs Chester was in. Is this because of the whole Warner Bros. trouble their having now?

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I think some bands had legal issues with putting their songs on Itunes, and LP was one of them. Not sure though.

forgottenlp52

Yea thats probanly the reason. There probably be put on itunes in the future. Its just strange they have a tribute to Linkin Park but not Linkin Park themselves?

Geki

Geki >.

I'm so glad I got another DS instead of an iPod for my B-day
    . I'm just fine with my CD player since I can burn any album and get any DVD. I listen with either my CD Player or Stereo and a CD Player is so much easier. I have every LP and Grey Daze song, I don't care. I also get the whole Album and Bonus DVD for free off my computer!

CloserToCrawling

CloserToCrawling Ambient

Linkin Park had said that they did not want their albums to be put on iTunes because they wanted their fans to purchase the entire album and enjoy all the songs rather than picking the popular radio singles and not realizing the potential of the songs that were not released as singles. Also, some bands don't like their music to be put on services such as iTunes because the artist themselves only benefit very little from these sales.

forgottenlp52

Yea i understand that. I wouldnt buy linkin park songs of itunes. I would just buy the whole album instead. I juast thought it was strange they were not on it.