NEW LIMP

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by MaDd BoKo 03, Jul 17, 2003.

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

Hey, I was at summer sanitarium and wtaching the LIVE LIMP FROM AOL BROADBAND, and a new song off the new limp album is awsome, I don't knwo the name, but it's acoustic and it's sumthin like DISCOVER then its really nice song, and they also played another song, I forgot the name but its awsome, can't wait for the new album...actually if anybody knows the name of that acoustic song, help me out.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

i heard about this on aol, but i guess we'll have to wait and see

to be honest i didnt really like that unmixed song fred put up awhile ago...but we'll see if this bizkit boy can really walk or is he still limping from forgotten success

MaDd BoKo 03

MaDd BoKo 03 Banned

THe song Limp Bizkit did is a cover of The Who-Behind Blue Eyes......the originial is great, but Limp Makes it better with the whole L.I.M.P. DISCOVER thing...can't wait for this album!

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Cool, if anyone can get any mp3's of this it would be great, cant wait for the new album

fred will prove the haters wrong, i know he can

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

That unmixed song was "just drop dead" and it won't be on "panty sniffer", due out on 6 or 7 or 8 of september. There's a live version of a song that will be included, tho, from WWE opening event. It's called "Crack addict", and it kicks ass. download it, but head for the three and a half minute version, this is the real one. and the quality is greatr, for a live always.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

hey i got those 2 limp mp3's u talkin bout, just message me on papercut1541 and i'll send em to ya!!

Cal

That unmixed song was "just drop dead" and it won't be on "panty sniffer", due out on 6 or 7 or 8 of september. There's a live version of a song that will be included, tho, from WWE opening event. It's called "Crack addict", and it kicks ass. download it, but head for the three and a half minute version, this is the real one. and the quality is greatr, for a live always. [/b][/quote]
    Hey phantom, aint seen u for a while, ive only got msn
    [email protected]

American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

Ownage :chaz:

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

I hate Limp Bizkit, and I hate Fred Durst even more. :rasberry:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Was that really necessary?

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Hey phantom, aint seen u for a while, ive only got msn
    [email protected] [/b][/quote]
    Hm... who the hell are you? :p Tell me yor old nickname. And we'll probably speak on msn in ten days, when i return to greece... of if i go to my cousin's cable internet...har har har....

Cal

ViSuAL.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I hope there next album is going to sound good.

Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

if there is a band that has no right to existence it is limp bizkit

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

What about Steps or S Club? :lol:

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Yah Fred really proved what kind of a$$ he is by the stunt he pulled at the after party in Toronto for the SST. Good ol' Fred must have been too good to attend an after party featuring Mudvayne, Deftones, LP, and Metallica. He must have been too tired of the fans from earlier in the day. Hey you can't blame him. I guess though we got to see a longer LP interview though so it worked out perfect for me.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

OH MOMMY I LOVE NARROWMINDED PEOPLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT'S WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!

limpbizkit are working on thier next album, in case you need to be hit by a rock to figure it out. Let me remind you that Chester had to cancel a Grey Daze benefit to record vocals for Meteora, so why can't Fred miss a little party that he made up for by appearing on MTV's Summer Sanitarium Tailgate Special? If that makes Fred Durst a sellout, then I guess you should call our Chester a sellout too for canceling a concert, c'mon go ahead, do it..call our Chester a sellout.

You're not going to? Good you proved my point. Because missing a small engagement does NOT make you a sellout. If limpbizkit didn't give two sh*ts about their fans, Fred durst would not post regulary on the website and rush out a unmixed song just so his fans can hear some new material. Sure limpbizkit might of 'seemingly' sold out, but they realized it was all about the fans quick enough. You want real sell-outs? Look at metal veterans Metallica. Nobody will ever suck money quite as hard as those money loving b*stards.

limpbizkit completely TRASHED AND SCRAPPED "lessismore" because they didn't think it was good enough for their fans and instead they redid their entire 4th cd, and are going to release it in September. Now tell me once again, would sellout's give two f*cks about what product they release to the public? Metallica obviously doesnt as "St. Anger" is complete sh*t.

Another thing, like it or not Limp pre-dated Linkin Park. Demos of 3 Dollar Bill Ya'll even pre-date the Xero demo tapes. Sure Limp didn't help create Linkin Park but they made rap-rock acceptable to the masses.

You cannot tell me that Linkin Park would have been so easily accepted if it wasnt for limpbizkit releasing 1 or 2 albums before Linkin Park came out, because Linkin Park would of been 'too different' for our masses to accept, as rap-rock wasn't always embraced with open arms.

To you other people, since you're so quick to judge their new songs, why don't you get your head out of your ass and actually listen to them?

"Stick Em" and "Behind Blue Eyes" are two considerably good songs. Stick Em has no curses at all and neither does Behind Blue Eyes, one can see from that one song that Limp obviously puts time into their music for them to still create decent lyrics without a curse, when to many thats a trademark to limpbizkit: usage of the word "f*ck".

Sorry to come off so pissy but I'm about ready to shoot the next person who hops on the Limp hating bandwagon. Trust me guys, you don't look cool dissing the band everyone loves to diss, you just look like someone trying to come off as cool, but unfortunately for you failing miserably.

Ahh..it feels good to let out the stress from being an admin once and a while.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

FO SHIZZLE, DEREK!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

AMEN, BROTHA.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I didn't see anyone call them a sellout..? :wth: