Need some help understanding LP's videos?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by dereklp, Feb 24, 2011.

dereklp

dereklp :Not here:

Hi, are you puzzled? Not sure what to make of all these new Linkin Park videos? Asking yourself, "what's the deal with all these videos and what do they mean?" If you feel like it's just going over your head, DON'T WORRY!! Good ol' Derek is about to educate you.

Basically, we cannot look at these 3 music videos as separate videos, because in reality, they all tie into one another. Yes, like a trilogy. Now, take the first Video, The Catalyst.

Breakdown: WHOA! Scary images of riots and LP doing some oddly things. What's happening? Well to tell you, this is the set up of the 3 videos. All this disorder and chaos is being shown because the world has just became....aware. yes, aware of what though? We see Mike dawned in a hood like apparatus not showing his eyes,spooky right? Chester is in some liquid free floating space like area, singing with angry face. This shows his emotion. The video continues to show people running around, rioting and what not. This way we all know...something is up. Something is not right, but we aren't sure what. Yet. Next!

Waiting for the end. Insert digital spacey star theme in and out graphics of doom. This video shows the band members morphing in and about, all space like with awesome graphics. This is showing us Linkin Park's super awesome mutant abilities. " Wait Derek...mutant abilities? I am lost. " I know, we all are, in spacey star like graphics. See LP are summoning all their abilities right now. Kind of like Silver Surfer in FF4-2. He crouches all down and concentrates energy until, Kablammo! Well this video is showing LP doing all kind of morphing and what not. This is how they are creating their kinetic energies. " Ohhhh I see "........Next!

Burning in the skies.

This one is obvious of course. Shows all the people in different situations unaware of impending doom that LP is bringing upon them. LP decide to lengthen this process with super bullet time x 1000. Finally we see LP, fully weaponized! Then with a blink of an eye, BOOM!!! Explode.

This was the whole premise of the videos. LP are weaponised mutants. They strike fear into people creating worldwide riots and scares. Gather together to fully amass their energies and then teleport to the center of a city, only to exploderize is causing millions of deaths.

No you might be asking yourself, " This can't be, LP loves people? " or " LP wouldn't do this, how can you say this?" But in reality, it's very simple to understand once you have the answer.

You didn't try the Ketchup and now you pay. Mutha fukka.

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

Your opening sounds like some kind of commercials lol

I don't think I agree with the 'LP are weaponised mutants' thing though, to me they appear more like spirits/souls that were living in a different dimension, gazing upon humanity

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

I can't tell if this is your honest opinion or if you're just making fun of the other guy.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

No, No, No No.... ALL of the videos are tied together to make one plot. Now there's a few flashbacks and foreshadowing sprinkled in everywhere so it's not all chronological, but it's all the same story.

But i dont wanna spoil it for everyone yet.

Rana LP Luvr

Rana LP Luvr 'Fly me up on a silver wing'

I would say that too....

TimeSpree

TimeSpree Banned

If this is true then the Robot Boy video will be awesome :awesome:

pooldude

pooldude Give it all away just to hav someone to go home to

Man every person has his way to take the video. you are taking it in the way that LP is shown as evil. But if you see The Catalyst then i think what they are fighting against is the advancement science has made and ho it is going to end the world. Atleast thats what i think

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's the advancement of science... :-\

I thought it was the advancement and further aggression of nations at war, actually.