More Details on the Limited CD + DVD Edition of The Hunting Party

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 9, 2014.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Update 2: According to website Nuclear Blast, the DVD will be the MTV World Stage performance from Monterrey, Mexico filmed on September 12th 2012.

Update
    : According to Australian website jbhifionline, The Hunting Party CD + DVD Edition will come with a 45 minute live show from 2013:

A number of Japanese retail sites have today been updated with information regarding the CD + DVD Edition of The Hunting Party, the 2-Disc Limited Edition that has been listed for Pre-Order on sites such as Amazon in Europe and Japan. As we already know from the physical Pre-Orders that went live earlier this week, The CD + DVD Edition of the album will not be available in the US and will be a territorial release in certain countries. Listings today on Japanese sites such as CDJapan go on to list the DVD as Region 2: "The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included". The short description of the contents doesn't reveal what exactly the DVD is but it does say that The Hunting Party Limited Edition will be a live DVD that will feature performances of "Lost In The Echo", "Burn It Down", "Bleed It Out" plus "other recordings".

[​IMG]

The listing doesn't specifically list which show the performances will be taken from but as soon as we have concrete information we'll let you know. Any international fans planning on picking up the Limited CD + DVD Edition of The Hunting Party? Any US fans importing it? Let us know on the LPA Forums!

Source: CD Japan

Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

But I thought you were Phase12. :kappa:

Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

Still waiting for more details, it really depends on what live show it is and If I already have it in HD or not.

Otherwise its deluxe edition from a store for me.

visioniscary

visioniscary Well-Known Member

my country, Indonesia, never included in pre-order list :(

lpplus

lpplus New Member

It think it's not MFR 2014 show since they didn't play LITE that night.I hope they release some proshot from SSMF 2013.it was a great show and I think everybody want to see some proshot from this show.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Damn it, thought it was a Making of.

Serenity

Serenity Suffocating in the mess

Wow, a live DVD!!!! I'm sure it'll have some great performance footage that we've never ever seen elsewhere on YouTube.
    :kappa:

Joshua

Joshua is Mr. "to many Mind"

I would prefer the "iTunes Festival 2011", but since Lost In the Echo and Burn It Down are included^^... By far their best performance since years imo.

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

I still don't know why they didn't wait until Download Festival to release a live DVD. Anyway, I thought this DVD could have been the Concert for the Philippines concert but LITE wasn't played there. It'd be great if they released the Sunset Strip show but I wouldn't be surprised if they released the Carson, CA show that was shown on AXS.

Hans Muster

Hans Muster Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered it yesterday. It only cost 2 CHF more.

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

Might not be a full performance. Might just be a selection of (un)released live videos.

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

They couldn't wait for a concert that would include live performances from The Hunting Party? Ugh. Well, so be it. If anything, I'd hope for Summer Sonic 2013, along with their debut performace of A Light That Never Comes.

Nimz Lp

Nimz Lp niimz94

LPGuy

LPGuy Banned

That fucking sucks, paying extra and all we get are some SD YouTube performances of songs I've heard a thousand times, why no making of documentary? Lame.

Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Pretty much assuming I'll only get the standard edition then. Maybe there will be a "The Hunting Party +" like there have been the last two albums in Europe that'll come with a full concert performance. I've enjoyed those.

Fucking sucks about the making-of documentary though.

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Oh well. Don't think I want that.

Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

Yawn... They will probably release the making of on YouTube like they did of LT which sucked

Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

Looks like the US gets screwed over again, getting the album 4 days later (I'll forgive this due to different release days in different countries, and the album will leak before then anyways) and an inferior Deluxe edition (Which isn't saying much giving the contents of the DVD).

niklp

niklp Work hard , dream big

Narc85

Narc85 Well-Known Member