MFR Adds FM/LP Items To Auction To Benefit Mangrove and Ocean Protection Program

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Aug 11, 2015.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

From the official press release:

Music for Relief is offering fans the ultimate live music experience with Linkin Park tickets and meet and greet opportunities across Europe, unique memorabilia like Chester Bennington’s boot cast with hand-drawn artwork by Mike Shinoda, a custom crash 18” cymbal used and signed by the members of Linkin Park, and more. The auction ends on August 12th at 3:00 PM EDT.

100% of the funds raised will support Music for Relief’s ocean project in partnership with WiLDCOAST to conserve 61 miles of mangroves in Magdalena Bay, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Mangroves are botanical amphibians that form forests, which are among the most productive and biologically complex ecosystems on Earth. They are the tropical rainforests of the ocean.Mangroves are threatened by development, oil spills, chemical pollution, sediment overload, climate change, and disruption of their sensitive water and salinity balance. The program will help restore wildlife habitats, protect coastal areas, and keep our ocean pristine.

For a full list of the available Linkin Park/Fort Minor items, as well as items from other artists, go here: https://www.charitybuzz.com/support/Mangrovesandocean

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Wish I could participate, international transaction is too unattainable for me. For now.