Meteora Remix Album Will NOT Happen

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    iBeLoNgSuMwHeRe

iBeLoNgSuMwHeRe Member

:angry: no remix album? but its all kewl 'cuz its the band's decisions and even tho they put out another meteora remix (which they wont) i still buy it. anything for my boys! :p !

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Err, I dont really understand what you are saying. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    She's German, but from what was said in the reply, she (I'm assuming it's a girl) is happy with the decision that a Meteora Remix Album will not be released.

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

She's German, but from what was said in the reply, she (I'm assuming it's a girl) is happy with the decision that a Meteora Remix Album will not be released. [/b][/quote]
    it had me confused as well.... :mellow:

sup103

sup103 Ambient

She's German, but from what was said in the reply, she (I'm assuming it's a girl) is happy with the decision that a Meteora Remix Album will not be released. [/b][/quote]
    Well, I knew she was German. I thought she was asking why they didnt remix Reanimation, lol.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

It sucks that there not having a remix album cause i was looking forward to how some of the songs will sound if they were remixed..but i guess not having a remix album is for the better.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

I absolutely loved reanimation but i definitley think another remix album would be too much and might make them look a bit desperate to the critics. :mike: :chaz:

Casy

Casy Well-Known Member

Err, I dont really understand what you are saying. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I just think,that it would be stupid to remix everything. So why they don´t remix the remix, that would be stupid ,too!!I meant it sarcastic!
    That´s what I wanted to say!

PS: Yes I´m a girl.You would write Kathy,but in german it´s much too complicated,so I changed it into Casy.But my real name is Katharina ^_^ !

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

That's a nice freakin' name. ;)

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I just think,that it would be stupid to remix everything. So why they don´t remix the remix, that would be stupid ,too!!I meant it sarcastic!
    That´s what I wanted to say!

PS: Yes I´m a girl.You would write Kathy,but in german it´s much too complicated,so I changed it into Casy.But my real name is Katharina ^_^ ! [/b][/quote]
    They did 1 remix album and you're already making jokes about remixing everything? :rolleyes:

Casy

Casy Well-Known Member

Casy or Katharina???

They remixed theyr first album and now they think about remixing the second,too.I think it´s more important to make new songs,instead of to remix/remixing? the old songs.They´ve got enough time,to do remixes when they´ve done some more albums!!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Casy or Katharina??? [/b][/quote]
    Katharina.

:)

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

Casy or Katharina???

They remixed theyr first album and now they thing about remixing the second,too.I think it´s more important to make new songs,instead of to remix/remixing? the old songs.They´ve got enough time,to do remixes when they´ve done some more albums!! [/b][/quote]
    [off topic] yeah that's such a cool name! Wow I wish mine was that different... [/off topic]

I didn't buy Reanimation - I didn't like it nearly as much as Hybrid Theory and to me, they sort of sounded the same so I don't really care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.