Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 29, 2014.
How long left
an hour and 18 mins left
One hour and 15 minutes
0 hrs. and 23 mins.
Next is LP. I'm so excited
Whats happening now? A break?
Yeah queens of the stone age just stopped playing
Date: May 30, 2014
Venue: Parque da Bela Vista, Lisboa, PT
Event: Rock in Rio Lisboa VI
SETLIST PIC: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo6rjXfIUAAsUwt.jpg
1. The Catalyst / The Requiem (Mashup Intro)
2. Guilty All The Same
3. Given Up (False Start; Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
4. Points Of Authority (Shortened Intro)
5. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
6. Blackout (Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition)
7. Papercut (Shortened (No First Chorus, Second Verse or Second Chorus))
8. With You (Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse))
9. Runaway (Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition)
11. Castle Of Glass (Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro)
12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
13. Robot Boy (Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only))
14. Joe Solo Medley (w/ Wretches and Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd)
15. Burn It Down
16. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 2; Wall Of Noise Outro)
17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition)
18. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar)
19. In The End
20. Faint (Ext. Outro)
21. Until It's Gone (Ext. The Catalyst + New Divide + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro; Ext. Outro Transition)
22. A Light That Never Comes (Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge))
23. Lost In The Echo (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Drum Transition Outro)
24. Crawling (Shortened; w/ Faster Tempo)
25. New Divide (Shortened (No Second Verse of Second Chorus))
26. What I've Done (Short Ext. Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
27. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)
- The band started almost half an hour late. Chester and Phoenix were being interviewed at the time they were original suppose to take stage. Technical issues may have been a factor.
- On the outro transition of "Runaway", Mike took CDs with the unreleased studio version of "Wastelands" on it.
- 'Castle Of Glass' (labeled the "Experience Version") was a mashup of the album version with Mike's Recharged remix. Only the intro/first verse came from the album version before it went into the remix portion of the song.
- Joe's solo portion of the show featured parts of the 'Victimized' M. Shinoda remix from Recharged, 'Session', 'Buy Myself' (Marilyn Manson Remix), 'Cure For the Itch', and 'Plc.4 Mie Haed' from Reanimation.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured the first verse of 'Wretches And Kings', a sped up chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and Mike's verse from the 'Skin To Bone' Nick Catchdubs remix from Recharged. The instrumental of the medley incorporated part of 'Wretches And Kings', part of the 'Skin To Bone' remix, part of 'Remember The Name', and the bridge of 'In My Remains'. The first Hip Hop Medley for Linkin Park was in 2004 with 'Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down'. Joe also assisted with the Mike solo medley (the only other member of the band on stage).
- Mike messed up the first verse of "Faint".
- Steve Aoki came out on stage for "A Light That Never Comes". The song was performed in its entirety, though.
- Mike came in late on "What I've Done".
- Brad started the intro to "Bleed It Out" out of tempo, prompting Mike to say, "You alright there, Brad?"
- The setlist was slightly different from the previous show in Tucson. "Papercut" lacked a first chorus, the first verse of "Wastelands" was not rapped over the outro of "Runaway", and the intro to "Until It's Gone" had a sample of the Moscow Intro used for "New Divide" in 2011. There was also an encore break after "Faint".
- This is the first time in the band's history that they have kicked off a tour in a location that they have started a tour in before. The Living Things European Tour in May/June 2012 started at Rock In Rio Lisboa and The Hunting Party European Tour in May/June 2014 began at the festival as well. This ironically makes it two European Tours in a row that have started in Lisboa since the European Tour for fall 2012 did not end up happening. The 2008 performance at Rock In Rio didn't miss by much either, as it was just the second show of the European Tour in June 2008 after Skive Beach Party in Denmark.
- Like the 2012 show at Rock In Rio, Linkin Park had an act performing after them. Steve Aoki performed a set after the band; in 2012 it was the Smashing Pumpkins.
- On the livestream for the show, Steve Aoki can be seen watching LP's performance and singing "In The End"!
- During the encore break, the crowd sang the riff of "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes. They sang it again as the band left the stage.
"We will come back live with Steve Aoki" What the hell, are they going to skip LP's stream?
No LP it seems, Steve aoki it is....
Dave just said that they will play 3 songs from THP
are we not getting a Linkin Park stream? Well this is a huge let down
Are you sure? The YouTube link is saying Linkin Park in a few minutes.
http://tvfree2.me/sic-radical-online here you go.
Separate names with a comma.