Making 'Where'd You Go?', Un-making 'Kenji'

Discussion in 'News' started by Omar, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

The Fort Minor Myspace has uploaded the first of three behind the scenes footage from the 'Where'd You Go' video shoot.

In this first video, Mike discusses how the song came about and introduces Joey Bravo, who participates in one of the real stories in the video, and explains how this young boy's life relates to the song.

In other Fort Minor news, Mike Shinoda has released an alternative version of 'Kenji', which scratches the vocal track and includes more of the interviews Shinoda conducted for the song. In regards to the song, Mike comments:

this version of the song contains interview clips only...all the things that were in the interviews that i couldn't fit into the song, but i thought i should put this out there for you to hear. i think this version really tells the intimate side of my family's internment camp story well. also, don't miss this part of the story: my dad's family was pretty successful before they were forced into the camp; when they got out, they had newspaper for wallpaper and were picking grapes as day-laborers. the internment had hit them pretty hard.

Visit FortMinor.com's flash website to hear the song.

Thanks LPFMFan

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Just listened to Kenji. Wow...

Dr. Faust

Dr. Faust "Your Epitaph Will Be A Barcode"

just a note, i didn't say anything about the interview piece, pleze give credit to whoever did.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I found it through the link. C'mon man, I'm not an ignoramus lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.