LPW

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by lpsavedme, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    lpsavedme

lpsavedme Member

im a bit confused as to why LPW are in your name and shame bit.i visit their site often and they seem to have a lot of the LP info before you do so im assuming they arent copying you?
    i aint jipping this site or anything but i just thought id let you know
    please get back to me with this
    thanks
    Dani x

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Hah! You haven't a clue what you're talking about. And as I much as I'd like to rip into that site, I won't, because I don't want another board wars. I'll just say stuff that's been said before.

And I'm sure you go straight to here when they post news to see if we don't have it. 90% of the things we put up are before them, and it's funny how it all comes out in exact order on their news page a few hours later. Please, know what you're talking about.

Secondly, they bandwidth attacked our site in the amount of 60GB and made us go down numerous times. We traced the IPs. ;)

Thirdly, they claim we lie about our monthly stats, when in fact if you go to Alexa.com, the web's leading traffic ranker, we're hundreds of thousands of spots above them.

I could give you a hundred reasons. So you can stop trying to undermine why we put them on the N&S and just accept it. ;)

Thank you.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Oh please, we're connected with so many big names in the LP world (Fiore, Mark Romanek, Delta, among many others) and you claim WE stole the news? Incase you didn't tune in when it happened, we had two shoutouts on the live broadcast of "State Of The Art" because we had contacted them LONG before LPW ever mentioned the song. Of course you wouldn't know that because you don't research the facts before making a post on these forums. It's ironic you tell us to look before we post, when you have a little trouble learning to do that yourself.

You need to get some glasses and start paying attention to certain things, because if you try to start a site war on our forums again you're going to be banned. You're a newbie with barely 4 posts and yet you're already claiming stuff you have absolutely no clue about, it's not a great way to start off your stay here at LPA and I'd gladly kick you off of these forums so you can go running off to LPW if you'd prefer for me to do so.

Don't talk about stuff you have no clue about because when you get proved wrong like me and Mark just did to you, it makes you look like you're clueless and not so intelligent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.