Currently, I'm not sure what to think about LPUX. Of course I want to buy but I've decided to wait for the bigger pieces of information to come out before I make my decision. Obviously something big is up if it's going to be $60. So I'm going to wait and see if that "stuff" is going to be worth my money. It's not easy per-ordering something valued at $60 w/o knowing what's up...especially when that money is coming out of your own pocket.