LPA Presents: Stefano Di Benedetto

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

NOTICE: Due to weather conditions and last minute scheduling conflicts, the chat with Stefano Di Benedetto is cancelled and will be rescheduled nearby in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience and we ask you stay tuned to LPA.com for more info.

The Linkin Park Association is proud to have Stefano Di Benedetto, LP's former guitar, bass and drum technician as a guest in chat next Tuesday (March 16th) at 7:00PM. Most of you will remember him as the man who ran around in his underwear mooning unsuspecting people in Frat Party, but in reality Stefano did a lot more for Linkin Park behind the scenes.

Stefano worked as the band's bass, guitar and drum techician around November 2000, doing mostly everything related to their live sound until the band became very successful, and hired more technicians to work on thier live sound and setup.

After that, Stefano in his own words "took a back seat and strictly worked for rob bourdon" until he parted ways with the band in June of 2002. After that he created his own artist management company and helped to sign a lot of artists to atlantic records, although he is still in contact with all the members of Linkin Park to this date.

Be sure to tell your friends of this chat as we want to make Stefano feel as welcome as possible!

Times:
    7:00PM-EST
    4:00PM-PST
    2:00AM- Eastern Europe
    12:00AM- London

Note: While trying to to accommodate members on the American west-coast, we unfortunately scheduled the chat to be in the early AM hours of the European countries. We apologize for this mistake and hopefully we will be able to schedule a more convienient time in the future.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I am really impress by the people who run LPA. First you guys get simplistic. and now you get Stefano. Who's next? Mark Fiore?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

wow this is cool! :eek: how on earth do LPA get these people from? what time will this be for people in the uk? :mellow:

Derek

You never know... :whistle:

*EDIT* I'll post all the times in a short while, even the UK times.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

You never know... :whistle:

*EDIT* I'll post all the times in a short while, even the UK times. [/b][/quote]
    That would own!! (w00t)

He actually saw Celeste in person!! :whistle: [/manteenie]

:lol:

edit: when I saw the topic I thought it was Stefano from this one soap opera :lol:

Derek

That would own!! (w00t)

He actually saw Celeste in person!! :whistle: [/manteenie]

:lol:

edit: when I saw the topic I thought it was Stefano from this one soap opera :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Mark Fiore is a very hard contact for getting into chat, but I'm sure where there's a will, there's a way. We'll keep trying but we cant promise you crap :lol:.

Most of these contacts we get by sheer concidence. I ran into Chester's best friend and former Grey Daze bandmate Sean Dowdell, just by purchasing a Grey Daze CD from a guy on eBay. That guy turned out to be Sean himself which was a pleasant surprize. Naturally I asked him to come into chat right away.

The Rosewood Fall and Simplistic were both bands that we were contacted by/were in contact with before word got out that they were on LP's label. Once we found out they were, we asked them to come to chat so that everyone could ask them questions, including their biggest fans.

But just to show you guys how much we care, we attempted to get the one and only MARK ROMANEK in chat, twice. But unfortunately due to his overwhelming work schedule, there is absolutely no way Mark Romanek will ever be able to take time out to come and chat. But dont worry, that wont stop us from getting the best guests to come and chat with the members of LPA.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

yall guys rawk!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

simplistic. is easy to get a hold of. all you have to do is go to their site and e-mail them. :lol:

Derek

simplistic. is easy to get a hold of. all you have to do is go to their site and e-mail them. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Will, I thought I told you. Steal my dignity and you're gonna get a beatdown. GRAHHHH!!! *Chases after you with an ugly stick*.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Stefano: Any other questions?
    Elie: Uhh...yes, my name is Elie, and uhh...can I smell your sock?
    Stefano: Excuse me?
    Elie: Your sock.
    Stefano: My sock?
    Elie: Di-di-did I stutter?
    Derek: Oh gawd...
    Alex: Who voiced him in?
    Mark: Get him out!
    Will: Hurry!
    *Alex sets -LPA2.93F+ Mode on user:Elie

Derek

There's just one thing. I would NEVER use "awd" after g, in my lifetime.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

There's just one thing. I would NEVER use "awd" after g, in my lifetime. [/b][/quote]
    Edit it then, lol.

Hopefully I won't miss the chat. I had some funny stuff planned for the last chat, but I guess I slept through it...or something, I don't remember.

mazepa

mazepa Banned

Will, I thought I told you. Steal my dignity and you're gonna get a beatdown. GRAHHHH!!! *Chases after you with an ugly stick*. [/b][/quote]
    *Chases after you with an ugly stick*, lol omg this i would kill to see lol lmfao! dude lol this is great!
    :D you guys do it all, simplistic now this....im lovin' it...lol (stupid mcdonals comercial) :shifty:

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

I wonder if his opinions on Linkin Park has changed since he worked for them. Obviously, he still likes them, but I'm curious.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. Also, why they parted ways? If there was something in particular that happened, etc.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I would think he would be easy to get since he does LP Newscaster. But if you got him that would be kick ass.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

He's their official videographer, and from what I can tell he's with them all the time of tour and stuff, so I'd guess he's as hard to get as a member of the band.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Wasn't he the guy that mooned that girl on Frat Party? :lol:

edit: Oh duh, next time I need to read the whole thing..

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

Wow, cool beans. This sounds like it's gonna be a great chat!

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I wonder if anyone'll ask about the mooning thing. I certainly won't.. haha it'd just be funny. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.