LPA Introduces 4Play

Discussion in 'News' started by Kæton, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

One thing I'd like to ask to the people who have rejected the idea is why you feel we should have consulted you first. This isn't a major change to LPA, it's supposed to be a fun new addition to the site. If you don't like the idea then don't take part. I don't see why you think it's such a bad thing seeing as it's not all about playing video games for the hell of it. It's about improving community relations and helping build these forums in a progressive and positive manor. If you don't like the gaming part or don't have a 360 connected to the internet (like me) then why not participate in the chat? Don't reject this idea until you've actually tried it is what I'd suggest and if you still don't like it then give us some constructive criticism and we'll take it on board. Derek shouldn't have had to apologise for not consulting members on something that's supposed to be fun.

That's my two cents.

wiiesel

wiiesel Well-Known Member

I don't care if you consult us before.
    But if you do you would know if it is worth working on and realizing it. Because I can imagine that it was and still is a lot of work for you guys which I definately appreciate...but that doesn't mean that I like this idea ;)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We appreciate your reasoning and thank you for the above response. However, I still have to ask..if you dislike this idea, what [instead] do you feel LPA should do to make the community better? We're open to (and want your) suggestions, because we need this place to be busier than it is right now. There's too many guests vs. members logged in, when it should be the other way around, which is why we came up with 4Play. Not all of the slowdown is our fault however. A large part of it has to do with the fact there's been a lot of lies and misinformation spread about how we run things on this site (that we're too strict, aren't open to what members have to say etc. *all lies*) and we're trying to dispel such rumors and get people coming to the site more.

So please, what are your suggestions?

wiiesel

wiiesel Well-Known Member

Well.. Im here since like 2 weeks....I don't have any reasons to make the community better because it's a great one as of what I've seen so far. I guess I'll need some more time here ;)
    I have nothing to complain community-wise...
    You'll proabably get more members with 4play and I think you want them to not only play but also posting in the forum. That's the point...I personally think that only a very few gamer will be active here. But it is worth a try of course!

The March Madness giveaway was a great idea. I joined here because of that...and like you can see I'm still active ;)
    I'll let you know if I feel like anything needs to be done at LPA and if I have any suggestions.

But for now I'm happy with everything :)

Luke

We appreciate that. Thankyou. :)

Derek

And that's really all this is for. We want to get more active members. :)

AdamWBR

AdamWBR Well-Known Member

totally wasn't bartman's fault. I blame alex gonzalez for letting a ball go through his legs the next batter. inning should have been over then. man, that game hurt.

remember when Michael Barrett punched AJ Pierzynzki in the face? Best day ever.

[​IMG]

PS - I changed my avatar just for you. :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
    Derek

Oh god, it's getting ugly in here :lol:!!!

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Oh yeah. YOu lost that game didn't you?
    I saw the replays but I was more focused on the fact that Barret got into it with Zambrano like a week later. You're team is so bent out of shape that cub team mates don't even like each other. I believe Zambrano lost that fight. but then again the only fight he ever one was against the gatorade dispenser when he beat it with a baseball bat. even then he almost lost

and for you my friend. A little dated still true though
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/quKraecWnTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/quKraecWnTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
    Luke

Guys let's keep on topic. ;)

Derek

Just a reminder that this event happens tomorrow. Remember, this is a two part event...so even if you don't have a 360 we strongly recommend you come just for the chat because we want to speak directly to our visitors to get their feedback on the site and where they'd like to see it go in the future. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.