Linkin Park in St Louis

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Todd, Feb 26, 2003.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Linkin Park will be performing with Blindside at the Pageant in St. Louis, they're playing in a few cities before the summer tour. Tickets go on sale March 4th and I think the radio said they're $26.50

Hopefully I'll be able to go

DragonBlade

DragonBlade Well-Known Member

Yeah, I heard on The Point they are coming here, the day that SIB made number 1 on the top 5 songs that do not suck.

I'm going, buying my ticket from Shnucks on Tuesday so I don't ave to wait in line at The Pageant (even though I have to pay a service charge :()

I'm REALLY stoked about going, this'll be the first time I've gone to see Linkin Park live, I missed them at Ozzfest 01 cuz I left just before they played, and I didnt' go to 02 (Don't think they did either)

XeroToHero

XeroToHero Well-Known Member

I heard they're giving a free performance here in Dallas at the Bronco Bowl. It may be false, but according to my 'source' he said it was March 20th. Is it on the same tour you think?

DragonBlade

Probably. The LPU tour is stopping here the 18th, and Dallas is about 5-8 hours from St. Louis, so it may be, but if it's free, then it's probably not a "tour", heh

ANyways, bought my tickets today :)

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Dragon, where in St Louis are you and which school do you go to?

DragonBlade

It's commonly called Dogtown, but it's actually Hi-Point, it's a stretch of 2 blocks inbetween Franz Park Neighborhood, Richmond Heights, and Dogtown, but everyone here calls it Dogtown since thats what it was when we moved in 16 years ago.

About 5-10 minutes from The Pageant, off of Highway 40 and McCausland. I go to Gateway Technical Institute on McRee up on the hill off of Kingshighway.