Linkin Park Has "Another Faithful Day"

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It was Alex's idea to make the player and prank about a song guys. Get that through your skulls :p.

The only thing I helped with was with writing a news post to coincide with the whole prank, it wasn't fully my idea.

No that was some idiot who made a fake CNN page, CNN was never involved in the whole ordeal.

We won't do anything this serious in the future. I think for now on we should make fake posts on April 1st like, "Chester To Leave Group For Dreams Of Becoming an Exotic Dancer".

2. Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

that was hilarious :lol:

Good job guys!

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

After today we'll probably end up moving this to LP Chat. At least I think we should, we'll let a few more people fall for it cause its April Fools Day in America now, but afterwards it doesnt make much sense to keep it up there.

4. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

:lol: An exotic dancer. I'll be on the lookout for another prank next year :shifty:

Great joke this time! I was really disappointed at the time but now I can see the humor! I was looking at the buffering thing for like 5 minutes and I didn't notice that it was a joke! :lol:

5. |METEORA| MAN

|METEORA| MAN Well-Known Member

Very creative, I must say...and cruel!!!
    :angry: :(

6. Toast

Toast Ambient

:( [sniffles] :'(

7. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Damnit. I was so excited.

8. Eilonwy

Eilonwy Well-Known Member

:lol: Oh man, that was great!! What gets me is that earlier I told myself to be careful because I figured you guys would do something like this, and I still fell for it!! That's the best prank I've seen all day.

9. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

It was truly sad that I fell for that. You guys suck. :p j/k
    I had a feeling you'd do something like this. Time to get out the ol' 45 caliber...

10. linkin_sylph

linkin_sylph Well-Known Member

Hey. I'm not sure if this site existed a year ago [sorry] but what was your "prank" on last year's april fools day? :p

11. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

To everyone that fell for the April Fool's Joke, you have all been officially

[​IMG]

By the staff at the LPA.

12. SoniX

SoniX Active Member

before this heart attack from all the shock kills me allow me to say I hate you. :p

13. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I am SO ANGRY.

I was looking forward to the "new track".

However, Derek, I'd still love to commend you for that, but it didn't beat my mealworms-in-choc-chip-cookies one. (Approximately 50 mealworms were harmed in the making of that prank.)

MY God. I would seriously Freak Out. And call every single friend (LP fans) and tell them, get them all to my house and cry/wail/lament/weep/mourn etc.

14. Dusan

Dusan Guest

oh you sick ######... this was really evil...i cannot believe...

15. zzfaugc

zzfaugc Well-Known Member

That was awesome.

My first word when I saw it change to April Fools was "dammit" and then just laughing for about the next ten minutes.

Well done. Had it not been for that, April Fool's day would have turned out to be nothing of the sort for me (two tests in one day) and this made it all worth it (even though I didn't actually see it until now).

Thanks...I guess...

16. tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

I have a joke that got me more! thats a joke by lucas arts, they said they would re-release my favorite game, Dark Forces and make it a Gold Edtion, with updated graphics system! well, turns out it's just a joke, DARN IT! why does every one hate me?

17. Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

It was Alex's idea to make the player and prank about a song guys. Get that through your skulls :p.

The only thing I helped with was with writing a news post to coincide with the whole prank, it wasn't fully my idea.

No that was some idiot who made a fake CNN page, CNN was never involved in the whole ordeal.

We won't do anything this serious in the future. I think for now on we should make fake posts on April 1st like, "Chester To Leave Group For Dreams Of Becoming an Exotic Dancer". [/b][/quote]
    Naw dude, do something like this again. It was ingenius. Awesome work 11/10. Really made me laugh

18. LPfanatic

LPfanatic Member

It wasn't not funny guys! I hate you beacuse i waited a new song of LP like the end of the world. :angry: :(

19. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

If you really hate us because of such a silly prank, then you really need to grow up

20. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I still find it hard to believe people are getting annoyed at this... :mellow:

I mean... It seems like people have just signed up to say 'I hate you because I've wanted a new song since that CD that just came out that I don't know the name to because I didn't buy it and support a band I'm meant to like...' :mellow: :wth: :mellow: :wth: :mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.