Lazy LPA

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Tha_Revolution, Dec 2, 2003.

Tha_Revolution

Tha_Revolution New Member

Noob here (I like posting on the LP.com forums a lot more). This may have been pointed out a million times but does any else see that a LOT of the Xero lyrics are wrong? I listen to the songs and I can clearly hear the difference.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

We've been more focused on other behind the scenes things right now to worry about lyrics.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

What's the sense of coming here to say that? If you don't like the lyrics, try taking your time to type out the lyrics and we'll see if what you're saying is right. And the last thing we are is lazy, we have a few incorrect lyrics, big deal. Don't cry over it. :lol:

Besides, Mike's rapping so fast that msot of the time the words are getting blurred together and they're incomprehensible.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

the LPA isnt lazy, just VERY busy ;)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Like Will said, we are just a little more focused on other things right now then fixing the errors in the Xero lyrics, but I apologize for the inconvienience.

You were the first person to really complain about it so it hasn't really been pointed out 'a million times'. I'd respect it if you showed us respect and instead told us we had errors in the lyrics instead of calling us lazy. Don't expect to get respect if you don't give any.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Hey, I wonder. If I find anything wrong with lyrics, can I tell ya guys the word thats mistaken, so you can fix it? (I have time on my hands) Also, I was going through ya guys pictures once, and I remember like one picture not loading. Just wondering.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

yesterday was World Aids Day, today is Aide The LPA Day. ;)

Tha_Revolution

I wasn't being disrepectful, I just couldn't think of a title. I wasn't complaining either, I was just wondering if other people noticed. I don't really CARE if you guys have ALL the lyrics wrong, I just wanted to know if anyone actually reads the lyrics and happened to see what I see... damn.

Mark

You sure know how to word things wrong, then. :lol:. Saying that you like posting on the LPMB much better can be interpreted as disrespectful too. Sorry if we misinterpreted it wrong, but those were some poor choice of words. :lol:

Tha_Revolution

Yes sorry about that. Let me start again.

Yo Noob here! I usually post at the LPMB but I got an account here because this #### is the s**t. You might as well be the official site. Anywho, I saw some wrong lyrics in the Xero section (I have way too much time on my hands) and was wondering could I mail ya tha corrected ones. I don't know all of them because Mike raps way too damn fast. Thanks, peace!

There, that's how I USUALLY act. Bad day today. :rolleyes:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We'll try later on to correct our lyrics section 100% (not just in Xero) thank you for the alert though :).

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I fixed "Rhinestone," but that's all that I did.

stonedmonkey

stonedmonkey Member

You sure know how to word things wrong, then. . Saying that you like posting on the LPMB much better can be interpreted as disrespectful too. Sorry if we misinterpreted it wrong, but those were some poor choice of words.

Don't mean to be a pain, but if you misinterpret something then you interpret it the wrong way, so I'm thinking misinterpretation has some sort of negative aspect to it as it is. If that's the case then how can you misinterpret something wrongly? Can you misinterpret something rightly? lol...aaand

but those were some poor choice of words.

I think that should be: that was a poor choice of words

lol again i don't mean to be rude, I just thought it was ironic how you were talking about choice of words and chose the wrong words there! ok, i'm bored...i'll shut up now!

Mark

yeah, you do that. ;). I fail to see the point of that post. :wth:

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Man, if you don't know the words, just hum along until you get to a part where you do know the words! Duh... That's what I do :mellow:.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Keaton: smarter than the average monkey.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Keaton: smarter than the average monkey. [/b][/quote]
    Of course. You think I got to high school by thinking like a chimp?! I think like a gorilla :shifty:.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Does the whole staff have to say the same thing the first staff member did? :p C'mon guys, one person can handle the situation I think hehe

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Of course. You think I got to high school by thinking like a chimp?! I think like a gorilla :shifty:. [/b][/quote]
    I think like the monkeys with the rainbow butts!!!