Knok/Take IT (feedback please)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Red Union, Oct 9, 2007.

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

I'm back and this is some expeirmentation I've done, so I don't think it is my best just something different.

1. Knock Knock/ let me in/ Knock knock/ guess who’s back

2. Take it away/away from this place/ hide me from/ from the enemy/

1. Hiding inside that shell/ you call life/winding behind what’s left/ what you thought was true/ in disguise/ hiding from what you knew/

2. People looking/looking for someone to help them/close there eyes to truth/the truth that hurts them/ that cannot see/ see that were all lost/

1.(chorus) Seeing is believing/so open the door and let it in/ let it crawl across the floor/ and let the wounds mend/
    2/take it/ take it away/ take it/ take it away/

1.Open the doors in your mind/ let the world see/ stop hiding all the hate/ stop don’t hit rewind/ let everyone who hurt you/ pay the fee/

2. Hiding/ in the dark/ we remember the remarks/ wish they weren’t made/finding/ that it would’ve been better just to be forgotten/ instead were forgiven/

1/Knock knock/ let me in/ knock Knock/ guess who’s back/

2.(chorus) For every action we took/ they mistook/ saying we need help/ we need understanding/ leave me alone/ and forget/we felt nothing/ and we wish for nothing/ just leave us alone/ and forget/

1. Retrace your steps/ look upon the truth/ no one should regret/ the truth/ let it feed you/ and show the world/ the truth/

2. Take it away/ away from this place/ take it away/ away from/ from the enemy/

1. Knock knock/2. Take it away/ 1.let me in/ 2.away from this place/1.knock knock/2.take it away/ 1. Guess who’s back.​