Kerranging The Habit

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HybridCubanX

HybridCubanX Active Member

From a business/logistics standpoint, it makes perfect sense for Linkin Park and Warner Bros. to not release Breaking the Habit as a single yet, considering the commerical success that Lying From You is currently enjoying (Top 5 in most Radio charts/Billboard charts/Music channel charts) and the fact that its propelling sales from the Live In Texas DVD, which has consistently remained in the top ten for best Music DVDs.

I figure Lying from you has a couple of more weeks of rotation before BTH is eased and shifted into mainstream music across North America.....

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Good point, but LP also need to promote BTH as a single, and if they delay the video for two more weeks, the single would already be out with no promotion, so i think the time is right for LP to begin showing the video, if they want the single to succeed.

3. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Good point, but LP also need to promote BTH as a single, and if they delay the video for two more weeks, the single would already be out with no promotion, so i think the time is right for LP to begin showing the video, if they want the single to succeed. [/b][/quote]
    You also make a good point and I really dont think that Lying from you is the reason that LIT is doing so well.

4. Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

best video ever :rawk:

5. cool__pete

cool__pete Member

Breaking the Habit needs to be released now! LYing from you has not helped meteora's success one bit. LP went from the number 1 Rock album of 2003 to number2( 4.5 copies sold)

And Evenesense went 5 platinum!!!!!!!

Sure LYing from you is in the top 2 in the mainstraeam and modern rock charts, but there is really nothing good in today's rock era. Besides after Numb's success, LP is at it's peak and could release any single and it would become a hit it in ROCK charts even if it's the horrible Lying from you.

One more thing to say Lying from you is helping Live iN Texas sales is just ridiculuos and retarded. lol

6. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

And you're warned for the use of "retarded". Check the rules.

7. Linkin Park 03.L¶.03

Linkin Park 03.L¶.03 Banned

tsk tsk tsk check the rules before u to those words? but 1 questions y isnt their no swearing allowed? dosent it make it more interesting or can u get sewed or something? :wth:

8. Joe

tsk tsk tsk check the rules before u to those words? but 1 questions y isnt their no swearing allowed? dosent it make it more interesting or can u get sewed or something? :wth: [/b][/quote]
    swearing makes it interesting? :wth:

There are other ways to communicate rather than use profanity all the time, there is basically no need for it. I'm sure people use it in moderation but there is no need to use it for unneccesary reasons.

9. lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

awww man this is so unfair i really want to see that video it looks really interesting but no i have to sit and wait for who knows how long

10. BEAVIS

BEAVIS Well-Known Member

The video goes out in Italy. It is added to MTV Italy video archive.

11. lp_dreamer

omg i just found out that its in the channel v clip library... im going to spend all week on that channel with a tape in the VCR until i see it

12. HybridCubanX

HybridCubanX Active Member

tsk tsk tsk check the rules before u to those words? but 1 questions y isnt their no swearing allowed? dosent it make it more interesting or can u get sewed or something? :wth: [/b][/quote]
    If you have to use profanity in order to express your opinions/thoughts/etc, then there's obviously a deficiency in your vocabulary..... :wth:

13. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Hmmm.... really good video, I especially like how they tie in multiple little 'stories' that happen inside that building.

LP just seems to know what exactly to do to keep people interested. Just when some decide to put LP on the backburner... they deliver this. Great job.

P.S. When the woman sees her husband/boyfriend/whatever cheating, when they zoom in on her eye, does it look like O'Ren Ishii from Kill Bill or is it just me?

P.P.S. I think Chester looks really kid-like/precocious when he's dead and his faint face appears in some scenes.

P.P.P.S. For those who play King of Fighters, when you have the side view of Chester on the car, does his face remind you of Kyosuke? I'll get a picture for comparison later.

P.P.P.P.S. If you need to cuss to express yourself, you're very f******* stupid. (Being hypocritical on purpose :rawk: )

14. Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Okay, the video... At first I said it was awesome but after seeing it again a few times I have noticed that a lot of it is just repeated :wth:

I think that when you see then band in animation at the end of the song it should change to the band actually standing there. ^_^

I, personally, think the video isn't as good as most of the other ones that they have done... It's strange but it just doesn't fit the song... :wth:

Not their best by a long shot...

[EDIT:] The video has been show on MTV Hits in the UK :wth: That's a pop channel by the way :p

15. Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I don't think the repeated parts are the band's fault :lol:.

At the same time, how else do you show the mistakes rewinded? :p

16. lp_dreamer

i seen it!

im going to have to watch it over and over again to try and understand it because its confused me

AND

if you look at what mike is wearing its surprisingly similar to what he wears in the from the inside clip

17. Joe

I thought that too, but that's not really a problem. I think the video fits the song perfectly. As for BTH on Hits, i really wish they would stop playing LP tracks...damn mainstream.

18. spike91232004

spike91232004 Banned

I cant wait till the video comes out im america. I am dying to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.