Discussion in 'News' started by Louis, Jun 6, 2014.
I would choose All Flo Nothing for me ^^
My mind will be blown if they ever play Rebellion live without Daron there to play it.
I hope they do at some point, but they might butcher it so maybe not at the same time
How can it be butchered by a #modern guitar God?
If I had to change my username to a similar sounding Linkin Park song, I'd probably have to go with Blackout.
Rebellion shouldn't be that hard to play live. If I can learn it in five minutes, i'm sure Brad will have no problem.
Would be awesome to see Brad and Daron play the leads live, with Mike doing a third rhythm.
Have you seen Brad play lately?
Dear staff, you're amazing.
Anyone here who could post that countdown timer thingy for us timezone noobs?
its today moder guitar god
Hopefully, the band really kill it at this show.
Date: June 7, 2014
Venue: Nürburgring, Adenau, RP
Event: Rock am Ring 2014
Show #5 of 9
1. The Catalyst / The Requiem (Mashup Into)
2. Guilty All The Same
3. Given Up (Ext. Clapping Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
4. Points Of Authority (Short Intro)
5. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
6. Blackout (Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition)
7. Papercut (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus))
8. With You (Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse))
9. Runaway (Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands V1)
11. Castle Of Glass (Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro)
12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
13. Robot Boy (Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)
14. Joe Solo Medley (w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd)
15. Burn It Down
16. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 2; Wall Of Noise Outro)
17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Hands Held High; Ext. Outro Transition)
18. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar)
19. In The End
20. Faint (Ext. Outro)
21. Until It's Gone (Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow + New Divide Mashup Intro; Ext. Outro Transition)
22. A Light That Never Comes (Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge))
23. Lost In The Echo (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Drum Transition Outro)
24. Crawling (Shortened (Through First Chorus Only); w/ Faster Tempo))
25. New Divide (Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse))
26. What I've Done (Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
27. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro w/ Chant; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)
- "Given Up" was played with more clapping at the beginning than usual.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'.
- 'Castle Of Glass' (labeled the "Experience Version") was performed as a mashup of the album version with Mike's Recharged remix. Only the intro/first verse came from the album version before it went into the remix portion of the song.
- Joe's solo portion of the show featured parts of 'Wretches And Kings', the 'Victimized' M. Shinoda remix from Recharged, 'Session', 'Buy Myself' (Marilyn Manson Remix), 'Cure For the Itch', and 'Plc.4 Mie Haed' from Reanimation.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured the first verse of 'Wretches And Kings', a sped up chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and "Hands Held High". This is the first time "Hands Held High" was played during the medley and the first time any portion of it was played since 8.22.09 Epicenter. The instrumental of the medley incorporated part of 'Wretches And Kings', part of the 'Skin To Bone' remix, part of 'Remember The Name', and part of 'In My Remains'.
- The intro for 'Until It's Gone' featured parts of 'No More Sorrow', 'The Catalyst', 'New Divide', and 'Until It's Gone' mashed together.
- On the ending of 'What I've Done', Mike extended the end of the song and performed the sing-a-long outro for the first time on the European Tour.
- During the intro of 'Bleed It Out', Mike talked about seeing footage of them playing at Rock am Ring in 2001, the first time they played the festival, and talked about it being their fifth time playing the festival. He then had the crowd chant "Rock am Ring!"
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- A day before the show, Mike sprained his ankle. He wore a bandage throughout the entire show.
- A unique picture came out before this show, a shot of Linkin Park's menu. The picture can be viewed here.
- This is the first time since 2004 Linkin Park's set at Rock am Ring was shown live in full. Previous years (2007 and 2012), the record label refused to let the band be broadcast.
the show is starting soon right?
It's only with me or the audio is really low?? Everything is on max but I barely can't hear with my headphones...
Are the Kaiser Chiefs still performing?!
yeah. LP should be next
Yes, I think is the last song.
It starts in a few seconds!!
Separate names with a comma.