Julien-K...again

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Luke, Jul 6, 2008.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

So I made this thread a while back but it's long since dead so here's a new one. The EP was released on their myspace page the other day. What does everyone think of the tracks? I'm so fucking glad I've finally got a full version of 'Maestro'. To be honest it was a bit ridiculous it took that long for them to release it. Death To Analog is becoming a new Chinese Democracy lol.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

where do you see this? I went to their myspace and I do not see any links or anything to their EP or even a banner promoting where to buy it? help? :S

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

It should be available for free download on their myspace page...if not then just look for it on the net.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

found it, thanks.... this is great :D

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

They're going to wind up releasing their entire album before it's even released. :lol: That makes what, 5 full tracks from the album that are out somewhere?

LPgator

LPgator Well-Known Member

thanks for posting this, downloading now :)

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I didn't get much of a kick out of the full version of "Maestro", it wasn't that exciting to hear it. I was sort of over the song a while back ... nonetheless, it's a great song. "Forever" (which, to me, sounds similar to "Maestro") will be even more awesome, hopefully. I'm looking forward to that one now.

The remix of "Maestro" -- it's different from the original song, but, in itself, it's kind of mediocre. :)

Oh, and "Systeme De Sexe" live = awesome. That song is the next "Closer", damn it.