Join The Linkin Park Street Team!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Frost, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Frost

Frost Member

I know this was posted on the news site but for those of you that missed it... You can sign up online for the Linkin Park street team and get pictures and stickers to give out and spread the word about Meteora... Sign up here: SPAM DELETED -- please read the new rule in the linkin park chat forum.

Birger

Birger Well-Known Member

I registered last night. Just one question: I live in sweden and signed up for offline work, how is that gonna work out exactly? Are they gonna send me posters and stuff via mail and will I be forced to pay or anything like that? Just wondering.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i'm not sure. it may be a US thing only. you wouldn't get the stuff in time for the album.

Birger

Birger Well-Known Member

i'm not sure. it may be a US thing only. you wouldn't get the stuff in time for the album. [/b][/quote]
    Ok, in that case I think I'll make some posters of my own :D

My dad owns a little shop and he has promised to let me put up some LP-advertising in there because the old sod likes LP to :)

Frost

Frost Member

Yeah not sure... They should have some more online crap soon since It just got started I hope they really send me some stuff to my house to give out to some friends... I'd really like a cool sticker to put in my car window too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.